Details

Closed to new replies
January 22, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 29
:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Weirdest question has popped in my head. I recently got in huge fight with an ex and blah blah blah yucky past bs. (I'm really tired so I have little energy to elaborate.) But instead of feeling hurt lonely angry or anything after so long of feeling like that I feel nothing. Nada. So what's wrong with me?

Has anyone else felt this empty, neutral feeling after being in love with someone for so long,? Or am I just THAT crazy?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconravynnenevyrmore:
RavynneNevyrmore Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Yep. It was after I had finally put up with so much bullshit that it just wasn't worth it for me anymore. The breaking point. It's liberating. Welcome to it.
:iconlukasbennett:
lukasbennett Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Professional Photographer
no, it just seems like it came about naturally you fell out of love!

there is always going to be some bitterness and regret and hurt... people who have been an item, cannot be friends. especially after a horrible break up or some nasty fights.

dont worry!
:iconthemarcher:
TheMarcher Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
You seem to be exhausted and I felt the same until I got some distance to the events. Then I start to feel again, but it takes some time.

When you have all the strong feeling and they go away they are leaving an emotional vacuum that takes time to fill up again.
:icond3fect:
d3fect Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013   Digital Artist
give it time. It's not the end it's a new beginning
:iconkey-master-himeko:
Key-Master-Himeko Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013   Traditional Artist
You've driven up over the hill, over the hardest part of a breakup and are now in a plateau of apathy. It's a good place to be.
Or, you might be in denial and the mourning period will hit you when you least expect it. Everyone copes differently in life, so there is no "normal" in this situation. Only what is best for you.
:iconskytch:
Skytch Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013
Yeah you're pretty much over him.
:iconashiharalover:
AshiharaLover Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
One of my friends also felt like you when she broke up with her boyfriend, but after some time she started to feel really bad like, I guess, you "normally" do when you break up with someone you used to love, so maybe you are gonna get some other feelings soon?
:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Aww crape I was hoping I wouldn't....
:iconashiharalover:
AshiharaLover Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
But its not sure
:iconmew-sumomo:
Mew-Sumomo Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student General Artist
That happened to me after I basically had it with my last boyfriend. At that point I knew it was time to take control over the situation because my emotions weren't getting in the way anymore and I was able to think logically enough to tell him I was completely done with him and his horrible behavior towards me. Really glad it happened too, because ending it all was pretty pain-free.
Add a Comment: