how do you deal with this (long post. i tried to make it small as possible)

before i start, i just want to say i have poor English. so do not start a fight with me saying i have poor English. also if you have nothing important to say then say nothing at all. if you want to be rude or mean to me say nothing to this thread.

i have had people troll me for no reason other than to complain about my post. like why you make it or i dont care. usually they say the f bomb...

moving on...
actually that is my first question. how do you deal with people that say ,you have poor English? i already know i have bad English but i talk just fine. you talk what you say right? so that means i have good English not poor. yet everyone i came across on this site says to me i have poor English. guess what they say next. if you guessed retard or stupid, you are correct. then they become very rude to me or when they say i have poor English. so i block them to stop the fight. then they use someone else' comment to say i am but hurt and a coward for blocking them. when my friend comes to my defense, the one who said to me i have poor English says that i have more than one account. meaning my friend looks like me to the troll.

so when ever my friend helps me, they say i have more than one account and say to my friend you forgot to switch to your other account.

we block them yes but they still tell others i have more than one account. so my name and my friends are slandered.

so how do you deal with people thinking you have more than one account and what can you do.

the first question also relates to real life... (when i speak they make fun of my voice. they try to copy how i said something. they do this because i either sound funny to them or its because i have a low voice. after they copy what i said and how i said it their little group laughs at it. i pay them no mind but i am like, why do you do this when i dont react to it by saying something to you)

sorry if this doesn't belong here and you can lock it.
Comments272
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If people are going to be that rude and make a big deal that your English skills are adequate, then you're doing the right thing to block them and ignore them. It's really rude for people to say that you can't speak proper English. News Flash: Not everyone in the world speaks fluent English, in fact, there are many people in America who speak English, yet they don't know simple grammar like the difference between "your" and "you're." As far as internet goes, just keep blocking and ignoring people and don't reply back to anyone that is just going to be rude to you. You don't have to put up with that. As for real life, you may be ridiculed now, but as your language skills progress you should do better with talking to people. Like I said before, it's usually very rude and disrespectful for someone to make fun of you because of how you talk. It isn't fair to you or anyone who struggles to speak a language.
OP's a known troll and art thief... Here's a tumbler article on their antics [link]
That they're a known troll. :facepalm:
I thought I made it quite clear.
What does that have to do with his English speaking skills?
Because he is doing it on purpose, that's one of the points of trolling. Look at this thread.. [link]

Their English speaking skills have miraculously improved! Even though their grammer skills are still on the iffy side.
I see very little to no difference in English skills in this thread you have showed me aside the current thread that we are on. I highly doubt someone who is a troll would carry on a conversation about Final Fantasy games with another person.
View all replies
Here's a thought: Ignore it. All your doing is fueling the fire. Not going to lie, it's pretty funny, though. Someone bothers you? Just don't respond and quit getting so angry over other people's opinions.

As for your English, it does need improvement. Instead of whining about how people tell you it isn't good, try actually doing something about it and build your English skills.
To answer your first question, you can't stop people from expressing their own opinions about your english, your art, your religion or anything else in this world. The only thing that you can do about it is ignore it. If you can, hide the comments or block and report them.

Remember that the people who make fun of you for the way that you talk are not your friends. I know that it can be hurtful and irritating but trust me when I say that these people won't be in your life in 10 years time.

If you find that your english is a problem (i.e. you're first language is not english or you have a speech impediment) then taking the time to practice your english could benefit you.

To answer your second question, you can't stop people from abusing you about having two accounts. Simply ignore them or block them. If they continue to harass you then contact the help desk and report them.
i know three people will read this and go oh what a but hurt loser. your crying now. your a loser and a retard. hahahahaha

even if i use correct capitals and punctuation... they still troll me. so from now on, i ignore all of you on this thread. also that stalker aka harasser

yeah i'm calling you out now for harassing me and stalking me. that is why i fucking blocked your bitch asses.

i will continue to block these people who say i have more than one account when i only have one. as you are harassing me and my friends
i can take what i dish out you fuck heads
if you don't believe me then go here [link]
as you can clearly see what i do and why i do what i do.

one i did nothing to the trolls
two they have an issue with me and i don't know what it is. probably using bad English
three you troll me, i troll you back
four you rude to me. i will be rude to you back

five get your damn facts straight before jumping into the fire
six if a conversation ended and you jump in i will troll you for doing so. saying this conversation ended way before you butted in.
seven if you respond to my anger posts aka comments you will be trolled and then blocked. why because i'm :iconangryplz:
eight if you respond to either my anger posts and a conversation that ended hours or days before you showed up i will block you after i say something to you

nine if you respond to my journals saying that i am a but hurt loser/ you are the sore loser. why i even posted that was to show you i am being harassed and so is my friends. also to make a point. so i will block anyone who responds to it and delete their comments

all you trolls out there have been warned
i'm getting really annoyed by this. all this harassment and saying i have more than one account. so why don't you all go cry to someone else about it. as i am done with your fucking nonsense oh wait you still respond to my threads. what babies you are.

i know you are spreading a lie about me having more than one account, so you can harass me with new people and stalk me.

i block you so i wouldn't put up with your nonsense, harassment, and bullshit
how do you deal with people that say ,you have poor English?

I go and work on my English skills.
You could always shut down your computer in favor of another activity?
I have no idea whats going on, I see two people trolling one another and it kinda strange. You two obviously have issues with one another.

Art thief? Proof on this?
You both are calling each other names and crying troll to everyone else.
I think it's a given that your typing could be improved; but I also believe that you shouldn't care what those people think. If you and your friend are happy with who you are, that's all that really matters.

Sometimes the opinions can wear you down, but there are seven billion people in this world and not every one of them is going to like you.

Just live your life and let others live theirs. <3
Its interesting its like it will be a crime to have more accountsd i think its all right and cool a little hard but never trouble.
see the troll aka stalker thinks you are me now... i would report them for that
not unless the trolls will harass you over it and troll you for bad English. as you can see here

so i ignore them now on this thread to... you will see why. . .
Oh no one cares if you have multiple accounts. :lol:

But harassing people, blocking them, and then switching accounts to keep harassing people, that's actually a bannable offense. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't use multiple accounts to harass other users (almost every single person that replied to them), or pretend that they weren't you when it was quite obvious. The OP is just mad that they ran into thumbshare with a gallery full of stolen art and got called out on it by everyone.
Stop caring about their opinions. They're irrelevant.
Reading really helps improve almost all areas of english. :)
:lol:

The OP blocked me, I bet they're crying now.
I got blocked too :dummy:
:lol:

No surprise there. Now lets just wait and see if you end up in that butt-hurt journal of theirs.
I see that loser is talking to themselves via that alt account. :giggle: