Im might be bisexual.. HELP PLEASE!!

Ive never felt "gay" before but recently, i just have these feelings and fantasies. i still am attracted toguys but its a different sensation idk which i prefer. i can NOT come

out to anyone. im too ashamed. i want a girlfriend to hold and be with so badly but i dont know any other gays.. why me?
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Curiosity happens. You might be straight but just fancy the other side, you might be gay but are just finding it out.
Don't stress about it! People "need" to know WHEN and IF -you- think they need to. It's your life, it's your sexuality, it's your decision. Never feel bad about being who you are. The sooner you not only accept it but own it, you will be so much happier!
Church can heal you from your confusion.

fuck no, Just kidding.

actually everyone goes through a '' Love the same gender phase'' when they are child/teenager (SO I HEARD)

wether you're bi-sexual or not, you're good the way you are, and try to see yourself like that.
You don't have to tell anyone about your sexuality if you don't want to. Nobody is forcing you to come out, so chillax, yo.
eh, i'm a girl and i'm not gay, but i don't MIND them either, you know what i'm saying?
i think girls are hot.
i like to look at a bust.
yeah, i'm quite perverted.
but unless you do somethin, like, i dunno, touch yourself while thinkin of another guy, then you're pretty straight.
;)
it doesn't really matter if you even ARE gay, bisexual, transexual, etc.
YOU are who YOU are.
YOU love who YOU love.
nobody can tell you different, because nobody else knows you better than you do (asides from mothers).
nothings wrong with being bisexual. impreg a woman and ur out of it. HAHAHHAHAH!
I don't think you're bi, but maybe bi-curious. I really don't know much about determining sexuality because I already known and have known for years that I'm straight. I can start analyzing by knowing your age.
In Lady Gaga's "Born This Way"...

"No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian transgendered life, I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to survive!"
Just love whoever you want to love.
if you are curious then go for it. it could be just society throwing up ideas and fantasies or it could be legit, you never know until you actually step up and try it out. there's bound to be places to hang out to find same or opposite gender relationships, don't be afraid to live. those who don't accept you, then it's not the end of the world, hang around those who do accept you, may be less but it's more positive than so much negative, you don't have to put up with that.
I'm bi and when I came out nobody cared. I say just go with your heart. Maybe experiment a little bit. I personally believe that all girls are bi to some extent or another even if they are not aware of it. Maybe tell a good friend how you feel. They know you best ad know the best advice to give you.
So? I know lots of guys like that. Don't worry about it.

Stressing over your sexuality is not good for anybody. Just let things go the way they do naturally.

Being attracted to or fantasizing about the same sex isn't deviant, and it doesn't mean you're gay. It's perfectly fine.

And I know tons of guys who experimented in college who are married or have girlfriends. Who KNOW, maybe even participated, in said experimentation.

Just relax and try not to worry :)
...You joined today, with a sexual username, to ask this and make a cum joke at the same time? I am pretty damn skeptical.

That said, who cares? No one. Fuck what you wanna fuck and ignore labels.
Wait, so you think being attracted to another woman is necessarily bad? Being bi sexual also doesn't mean gay, just that you like both sexes and can go either way.
Sexual prefferance's not a sin or bad thing, just be sincere... I know this will be hard to understand for othe rpople, but first try... may people gets confused, and then they try out... you have two possible results: (duh!) You either like men as well as women, or... you just like one of them...

Just try... our society (in world) needs to be more open and less judging...
No such thing. Do you feel sexual attraction/desire? Then you're 'bisexual' to some extent. Maybe you tend to prefer both men and woman to a more equal extent to most, and that's perfectly fine! Where you stand on this scale isn't a choice, but for the most part, "-sexuality" is. My advice is not to get sucked into labels - be yourself. Most people who "come out" just move into a different closet. Fuck that.

One word of caution: If you let people around you know, it will make a world of difference if you can gracefully understand and accept what they're comfortable with hearing after the fact. Do you want your "straight guy" friends ranting at you for hours about every girl they've banged? I don't know anyone in the right mind who would.

All luck to you. Take care.
don't be so quick to label yourself if these feelings only popped up recently, as you say. they may not be lasting- they may go away after a little while.

and don't go looking for a girlfriend right now. or boyfriend for that matter. you seem too confused and tense right now. i think you just need to relax and calm down and try to focus on other things in your life besides girlfriends, boyfriends, and sex. that way, you can clear your head and then come back to this issue later. if you try to rush yourself now into labels, "coming out," girlfriends, etc then you may just become even more frustrated and confused than you are now. so just focus on things like your own personal dreams and goals, family, religion (if you have one), and friendships. good luck =)
i want a girlfriend to hold and be with so badly

You're probably just lonely. And a teenager.
Or she could simply want to be with someone who understands another woman and knows how to comfort and relate to her, something that men can't always do.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
it means you are a troll post. Get a life!
Pot, meet kettle.
You don't have to come out. Don't listen to people that try to force you to.

Unfortunately, coming out can put your life in danger. Don't come out until you're ready.

If you feel okay with coming out, that's good, but remember, no one has the right to shame you. For being bi, or for deciding to not come out.
Ever heard "it gets better"? well it does, but only if you're willing to make it better. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. Why should society have a say in your life, Vive la vida! assault norms and violate folkways, you're no one's bitch. Be who you wanna be, please.