Closed to new replies
January 18, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 47

Im might be bisexual.. HELP PLEASE!!

:icontoo-hot-for-you:
too-hot-for-you Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
Ive never felt "gay" before but recently, i just have these feelings and fantasies. i still am attracted toguys but its a different sensation idk which i prefer. i can NOT come

out to anyone. im too ashamed. i want a girlfriend to hold and be with so badly but i dont know any other gays.. why me?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkey-master-himeko:
Key-Master-Himeko Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013   Traditional Artist
Curiosity happens. You might be straight but just fancy the other side, you might be gay but are just finding it out.
Don't stress about it! People "need" to know WHEN and IF -you- think they need to. It's your life, it's your sexuality, it's your decision. Never feel bad about being who you are. The sooner you not only accept it but own it, you will be so much happier!
:iconmaylion:
Maylion Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Church can heal you from your confusion.

fuck no, Just kidding.

actually everyone goes through a '' Love the same gender phase'' when they are child/teenager (SO I HEARD)

wether you're bi-sexual or not, you're good the way you are, and try to see yourself like that.
:iconapatheticbunny:
ApAtHeTIcBuNnY Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You don't have to tell anyone about your sexuality if you don't want to. Nobody is forcing you to come out, so chillax, yo.
:iconchirohito:
chirohito Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
eh, i'm a girl and i'm not gay, but i don't MIND them either, you know what i'm saying?
i think girls are hot.
i like to look at a bust.
yeah, i'm quite perverted.
but unless you do somethin, like, i dunno, touch yourself while thinkin of another guy, then you're pretty straight.
;)
it doesn't really matter if you even ARE gay, bisexual, transexual, etc.
YOU are who YOU are.
YOU love who YOU love.
nobody can tell you different, because nobody else knows you better than you do (asides from mothers).
:iconchirohito:
chirohito Featured By Owner Jan 24, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
*girl
:iconedaofblacklagoon:
edaofblacklagoon Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
nothings wrong with being bisexual. impreg a woman and ur out of it. HAHAHHAHAH!
:iconskytch:
Skytch Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
I don't think you're bi, but maybe bi-curious. I really don't know much about determining sexuality because I already known and have known for years that I'm straight. I can start analyzing by knowing your age.
:iconjstar19000:
JStar19000 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
In Lady Gaga's "Born This Way"...

"No matter gay, straight, or bi, lesbian transgendered life, I'm on the right track, baby, I was born to survive!"
:iconbleedlings:
bleedlings Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Just love whoever you want to love.
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional Writer
if you are curious then go for it. it could be just society throwing up ideas and fantasies or it could be legit, you never know until you actually step up and try it out. there's bound to be places to hang out to find same or opposite gender relationships, don't be afraid to live. those who don't accept you, then it's not the end of the world, hang around those who do accept you, may be less but it's more positive than so much negative, you don't have to put up with that.
Add a Comment: