Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 17, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 39

Did I sy anything offensive when contacting my ex?

:iconrogue-knyte:
Rogue-Knyte Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So I received an email add from my ex the other day inviting me to join some dating site he signed up for. Well since I no longer have him as a contact on my email account, I couldn't block him. So I just messaged him on facebook KINDLY asking him to remove me from his contact list. This is what I wrote:

Hey, I received a weird email add from you through an online social community site? Inviting me to join or something. Any way, please delete me from your contacts so I don't receive notifications like that anymore. I would block your email address, but I no longer have you as a contact so I do not know what email address it came from. Thanks

His response: "Don't message me, and I don't care."

Then he blocked me. I'm not upset or anything honestly I think its kind of childish. What I'm asking is if my message came off as kind of cold, or rude? And maybe that's why he responded the way he did? I tried to come off as very nonchalant about it. It still doesn't solve my problem though.
I don't want to keep receiving emails/email adds from him. How can I stop receiving his emails if I have no email address to block it from?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconladyzelda1:
LadyZelda1 Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
I think in a way it was a nice gesture to help you move on by meeting someone new through a dating site. I see nothing to be ashamed about being on a dating site as millions of busy people do it for some reason or another, mostly just not being able to meet anyone in real life. After all, no one has "available" written on their forehead. Maybe he was also upset because you blocked him.
Rogue-Knyte Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
LOL. The funny thing is I did block him in the beginning to help me move on from him. It's barely been three months since we broke up. I don't care if he does move on. The guy was a liar, and used me up. He was the one claiming that if we broke up he wouldn't be looking to get into a relationship not for a long time. And look what he's doing. But it really doesn't matter anymore since I am no longer with him. I am just saying he wasn't as "in love" with me as he claimed to be. Any way He blocked me. I did block him in the beginning, but it was just to help me move on and not constantly check out his facebook profile. Which surprisingly enough I moved on a lot faster than I thought I would. It was so hard for me to break up with him, but I did it.

I never thought that I would ever feel this way but I am happy that I was strong enough to end that unhealthy relationship and I am truly happy being single. I don't expect to be in another relationship not for a long time. I'm enjoying my me time. :D
:iconzetikla:
Zetikla Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student Photographer
Meh, hes just acting childish, if I were you i would just not care
Rogue-Knyte Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yeah I'm not worried about it anymore. No point in wasting my time on someone that isn't worth my time. Lol
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Professional Photographer
He's embarrassed that you found out he was on a dating site and was lashing out at you as a result.
I guess...LMAO :shrug:
:iconebolabearvomit:
EbolaBearVomit Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013
You've wasted more than enough time on a silly topic. You're not talking to him, he's not talking to you. Move along.
As I already plan to. You're not telling me anything new.
:iconmew-sumomo:
Mew-Sumomo Featured By Owner Jan 17, 2013  Student General Artist
Sounds like he needs to get over himself. You're fine.
Thanks. I just hope he grows into a better person with time. I understand no one is perfect.
Add a Comment: