Closed to new replies
January 16, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 69

Sleep Paralysis

:iconthesurrealisticmind:
thesurrealisticMind Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
I hate it. At first it was absolutely frightening because I didn't have a clue what was happening. It started gradually with me not being able to move upon waking up, then I started seeing disturbing images along my bed. These images would be accompanied by a terrible feeling/presence at the foot of my bed, and I honestly thought I was dying because I felt so helpless and scared. Fast forward a couple of weeks and now I find myself fully accustomed to these episodes, and frankly I just find them extremely annoying. How can I make this stop from happening again? Its messing with my sleep.. -_-

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconedaofblacklagoon:
edaofblacklagoon Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
after eating. u shouldn't sleep, cause once the food doesn't digest. it will cause a sleep paralyze.

second is u should close ur eyes hard before going to sleep, not a very soft closing eyes. make it hard and all dim. and always turn right or left. because if u sleep frontal then for sure it will attack u. trust me, this are the reason why people always suffers from it.
thesurrealisticMind Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Yeah, I don't see myself sleeping on my back anytime soon. The information about closing your eyes is interesting.
:iconedaofblacklagoon:
edaofblacklagoon Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
;)
:iconrockcreeper56:
RockCreeper56 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
I've had that before, though I was aware it was sleep paralysis. It should go away with time, if it doesn't then I highly recommend a visit to the doctor.
Yep, that's what I think :nod:
:iconelmida:
Elmida Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
You'd better see a doctor because this could be a serious sleep disorder.
Yeah maybe. I don't think there's to much to do except let it pass overtime. I could be wrong though
:iconelmida:
Elmida Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
I have a friend who gets serious medications for it.
Well, in that case I'll get it checked out so it doesn't turn into anything worse.
:iconskytch:
Skytch Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013
What have you tried so far as to solve this problem?
Add a Comment: