My chest wont stop growing

I'm a girl, btw. I exercise regularly, but still they keep growing. I'd rather have a small chest. Almost every other female is my family is pretty small too. (A - B) I'm pretty sure I'm almost a C now. I'm only 5'2", so would a big chest look weird? Is there any way to make them stop growing? Or will it only stop after puberty?
Comments139
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: Per OP request.
Trust me, people won't like or dislike you just for your melons. Or who would, that one isn't worth your attention anyway. =p
That's really good advice :D
As someone has mentioned go get some good bras, I mean not pretty bras, but ones that do their job. And don't go wearing sports bras all the time, they aren't good for the girls..
Why would it? Some women have big breasts, others don't. Why bother?
The only reason to bother about it would be if the weight is hurting your back... but that won't happen with just a C.
And if it really bothers you... go see a doctor. Maybe they could advice you on what to do :)
Nah, it's not hurting me :)
speak with your doctor about this
I really don't think that's necessary. It's just growth. :shrug:
I don't think you'll look weird or I must be looking weird without even knowing it.
Probably not, I guess I just have to get used to the change.
Yeah. I have big boobs and the thing that I have against them is it's irritating to exercise and they hurt my back. If you really wanted to you could wait till you're of age and get a reduction.
I wish I had that problem. :D
The grass is always greener :giggle:
I honestly don't see it as a problem. Embrace your chest!
I will, thank you. :thanks:
You still growing then it will all fall in place
What's so bad about having a large chest? Aside from needing to buy bras for 100 bucks each.
Yeah, once they get huge you're going to have to buy expensive bras. Not only that, but they'll be hard to find as well. Or at least, hard to find right fitting bras.
Not to mention they're normally ugly as fuck.
How would you know?
I have to deal with it.
Ouch

Did you know that guys get tiny boobs when they first go through puberty? I remember them being super sore. I can't imagine what real ones would be like
They don't hurt, except when they're growing.