Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

Society has cornered me.. now what?

:iconeev11:
eev11 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I have a pretty big problem.. I have nowhere to turn to.

The problem is that due to a chronical illness I wasn't able to finish school, this means that now I don't have a diploma.
The chronical illness is very hard to deal with because I never know when it get's worse.. I always notice it when it's too late.
Because of the illness I can't keep a job because I can't predict when I feel like crap and have to sleep all day.
I've tried to get welfare for youth with medical or psychological problems but they've denied my request! :(
I am really pissed off about that but there is nothing I can do..
Obviously when school and work was too hard I can't start at a new school.

So my question is, what can I do? I have no way to generate income..

I also want to move to the city but since I have no income I can't rent an apartment, are there any more options?

Sorry about being a negative nancy :3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconafterdarkfalls:
AfterDarkFalls Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I suffer from quite the same and I fear that I will be turned down as well. I've applied for welfare and my mom sees me out of the house soon too.

So I'm pretty much in the same spot and I know exactly how you feel.
eev11 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student Digital Artist
It's nice to know that I'm not the only one :)
:iconarmonah:
Armonah Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
You'd probably get better answers if you ask this question on the forums of Fok.nl. This forum's mostly populated by Americans, and their answers are gonna be of little use to you I'm afraid :)

And if you haven't yet, I'd give the Belastingdienst a call and see what subsidies you're eligible for.
Thank you, that's quite helpful!
:iconkey-master-himeko:
Key-Master-Himeko Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013   Traditional Artist
Along with any medication you might fancy an iodine supplement as well. You could try online school, if they have something like that where you are. Hopefully your instructors will be accepting of your situation and try to work with you.
Yes I was thinking about online school :)
Key-Master-Himeko Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013   Traditional Artist
Long as you've got the drive in you to make it work, it can be the best decision you've made regarding your education. It was with mine c:
That's what I'm planning to do, but I have to get motivated a bit more before starting and settling in at a new place in the city.
Key-Master-Himeko Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013   Traditional Artist
Makes perfect sense. Good luck with everything c:
:iconangelxxuan:
angelxxuan Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Professional Writer
if you are trying for disability and is denied you can get a lawyer and try again. I have an illness which I can't work a public job because I never know how I am going to react or have a mood swing or something. and I do have them and I can be mean, nice, etc., and I never know which one is going to come around. and my bad mood swings do bring about many amounts of trouble with managers. so I went for a job where I could work it, you could also try that, find a job which you can do and it works with you.
Add a Comment: