Details

Closed to new replies
January 9, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Reptile owners in Wisconsin?

:icondaisytailsmousery:
I breed mice, and unfortunately the healthiest thing to do for momma and babies both, is to make sure that there are no more than 6 in a litter. This means that you have to take out the excess newborns :/ If you don't do this the mommy mouse gets overwhelmed with the number of bubs in the litter and can get weak/malnourished and the bubs can become too thin. I am looking for someone who lives near me, who would like these pinkies to feed their reptiles. They would be free, but since I don't have a car, you would need to get them from me. I will have new ones on a regular basis, and occasionally have adult mice, too.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshininginthedarkness:
Ohhhh why don't you live in Ohio? This would be so perfect ; _;
Aww, I'm sorry! I would ship them to you if it wasn't so expensive XD
:iconshininginthedarkness:
They're really hard to find around here lately for some reason. Live ones, I mean. I have one snake who's really picky and she's driving us up the wall.

Anyway, if you don't know about this site already, it's basically the largest web portal for reptile people- [link]. I looked already and there doesn't seem to be a Wisconsin reptile show or club, but hopefully you can use it to find a local breeder or hobbyist. Good luck!
Thank you for the link :)
I'd just rather they get eaten instead of going to waste. At least then they have a purpose, or a reason for dying, cuz it's sad having to kill them :/
Add a Comment: