Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Do we deserve technology even if we suck with it?

:icondtrinidad:
DTrinidad Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I've been thinking about me and my family's past problems when it comes to technology. I sometimes think that we've been clueless and not careful enough when we use technology that I don't think we really deserve it because everytime we use our beloved devices, we end up messing them up or worse yet our lives. We need people in our society who know technology. If we don't know technology, we're not getting anywhere in life.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondutchconnaisseur:
DutchConnaisseur Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
I don't understand your question. What is there to deserve or not to deserve? It is stuff.
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
There are people in our society that know how to use technology, you just aren't one of them. :bucktooth:

If you or your family don't know how to take care of expensive technologies, get rid of them or learn some responsibility.
:iconlaemperatrizmariana:
LaEmperatrizMariana Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
If you want to use it, either learn to use it properly or find a friend to help you guys out. :shrug:
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I think people should be forced to become computer literate. Why be like the amish when everything relies on knowing how to use computers?
:icondariadzyuba:
DariaDzyuba Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Have you got any friends who know technology? They might help you. :thumbsup:
:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Where is the Help With Life part? :O_o:
Add a Comment: