Closed to new replies
January 8, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Really low motivation help!

:iconxbestdrawereverx:
XbestdrawereverX Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Iíve notice lately, Iíve had so much lack in motivation to not do my work or do anything. Iím behind in college work, which makes me worry about my future and career. I get really upset then start thinking of the bad outcomes in life. I remember I did this in my last course and managed to passÖ.somehow
I feel tired, I go to bed late and wake up late. I used to be really active and so a lot of sport but Iíve stopped because I used to get pushed around and found it hard to make friends. I only happy with my own friends :/
I donít knowÖthereís so much to say 

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsignsofortune:
signsofortune Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
My suggestion is, pick up a sport in which people don't push each other around.

Karate is one example: If you find a good dojo, people are very considerate to each other; it's in the rules.
:iconbeesull:
BeeSull Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
An object in motion stays in motion. Start moving, even a little. More motivation will follow.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013   Digital Artist
Motivation comes from within. I can tell you all kinds of awesome things to get you motivated, but if you're not motivated to do them you won't. In the end it comes down to you, deciding to do something. Do something when you probably would rather not, or would rather do something else.

That's it. You just gotta get off your ass, that's all there is.
:iconavenvia:
Avenvia Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student Writer
Nobody here can say anything to force you to work because I'm sure you've heard it all before. But think of the time (and money, I assume) that you're wasting by not working and force yourself to do it. Don't worry about stuff in the distand future; be productive and change the things that are in your control now.

Healthy eating at regular times (no snacking, especially not at night) and exercise will help with your sleep pattern. Also, stop indulging yourself and sleeping in; even if you're exhaused, force yourself to be up at a certain time every single day and don't nap. Your body will adjust in a week or so when it gets tired enough to sleep earlier.

If you want to do exercise, could you ask your friends to go with you? Even if it's just jogging, swimming or to the gym you could be active and be with people you like. Failing that, you could try to do these things yourself anyway.
:icontristencoy:
TristenCoy Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
I am kind of going through the same thing. What motivates me though is seeing my family and people I don't even know struggle. The family I have that did not finish school aren't doing so great today so it motivates me to do well so I don't end up in that same position. Also just making goals and stuff might help. Exercising like *Joe-Maccer said can definatly help. Just a walk or jog every day is a good start (:
:iconjoe-maccer:
Joe-Maccer Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Exercise can help...:shrug:
Don't be down with your thoughts...life is not always so easy but
in the times you're having now are the times we learn the most. :D
Add a Comment: