Link

Statistics

Replies: 6
:iconaoiken:
AoiKen Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
2morrow they said that i have to make a decision on what side i want
core
extended
My teacher said those who got the D*s i prefer they have to go core ( im one of them ) but I can't cuz in future i need to be architecture which is important for me , i decide atm to go extended and do my hell best

What do you think of my choice?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnarkya:
Narkya Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
From my experience with that stuff, the classes are pretty much open and you can take on extra exams. So I would go for the version that is a little easier and if you're fine with that, you should be able to add on. If your school doesn't want to, I don't think you need a school to take the exams. You just have to work even harder on your own or pay another teacher to help you.
:iconoctohat:
OctoHat Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student Digital Artist
core for better
kalo lo nnti aim jadi prof ato maths teacher untk unif ya extend
tapi kalo lo dapetnya d gw saranin core

gw baru mau ujian igcse nntiXD
msh mocknya ini, biar test bsa masuk ato kaga gw @@
:iconavenvia:
Avenvia Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student Writer
=290Pika is right. Why did you get a D? Nobody here can tell you, so answer yourself honestly: were you lazy, unable to understand the material or a combination of both?

If it's just laziness, there's a chance you can change it, but a lifetime of slacking is hard to reverse and A Level Maths is incredibly hard and demanding. People who get As at GCSE often don't pass the A Level because of the huge jump in difficulty.
:iconaoiken:
AoiKen Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
i dont need A level im only going for As then go to uni but i will work hard to ace and A :D i feel i can do it!
:iconavenvia:
Avenvia Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Writer
If you feel you can do it, you made the right decision.
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student Filmographer
How come you got a D? Is it work ethic, or just not understanding the material? Usually math classes build upon the previous ones (though I'm American, so it might vary from my experience). If you don't understand the material enough to pass the class, taking a more advanced (extended?) version of the next class might not be a good idea.

Now, if it was work ethic over understanding the material, then you might be fine so long as you keep up your work.
Add a Comment: