I hate my life.

I hate my life.
I'm just someone that always tries to think I'm the best looking person in the world, but really, i'm the ugliest f-cker anybody has ever seen. No one loves me.

I'm a total loser that have absolutely no talents other than judging people or caring about nobody but myself. And not to mention that I have to work at a fast food restraunt with a shitty boss who gives me minimum wage and cares about nothing but money.
Everyone hates me, even after I try and try to do something good but fail miserably. I also constantly try to find love. But every girl i built up the courage to ask them out rejected me because I was a loser. Someone with no future whatsoever.

But out of all of this, my neighbor is the only one who truly cares for me. Hell, who am i kidding?
He seemed he was BORN a good person. He dresses nicely for work everyday (While i have ugly clothes to wear), has good hygiene, he's friendly, he's always trying to make everyone smile, he works hard no matter what with a smile on his face. All. Day. Long... Unlike me who ends up getting depressed for the rest of the day.
I hate him. I think he's just mocking me with his better life and just shoving it in my face by saying hello to me with his f-cking retarded smile.
I hate his friends, i hate his face, I hate his EVERYTHING.

And most of all, I hate his pineapple house under the sea.
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Not to make you less than who you can be [link]. Show who you can become :)
YOU ARE FRIENDS WITH SPONGEBOB!?!?
Your avatar is very relevant and I enjoy it.
Thanks! Your avatar is really funny.
Nice try squidward. >:D
That's hilarious. I literally burst out laughing, that's great :D
Plankton has it hard too
Omg, I thought you were serious! xD But then I read the last line, and I was like LOL :giggle:
Aww Squidward. Don't be sad. :hug:
i like you, squidward
LAWL You had me going there XD I was thinking, "Holy shit... this is pretty heavy..." then I read the "pineapple under the sea" and I'm like, AHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I he got me good XD

I wish you well Squidward XD
Egads I hate Spongebob!!
But Spongebob still loves you no matter what you say for some goddam reason...

:XD:
Lol, Even if it's not exactly a help with life, this was still pretty hilarious XD
Don't said that. I tought the same thing, that I suck and I was a loser, you only have to discover your talent, and be caring with yourself and other people and I can be sure you will be very happy :)
Do... Do you know spongebob...?
It's a Spongebob reference. Notice the "pineapple under the sea?"
Let it all out, Squidward.
Don’t forget mediocre clarinet player