how to relieve stress

So ive been asking around forvsome advise and I have another question about stress. What are some of the best ways to relieve stress?
Comments32
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
put on some death grips and spas out on the floor for like forty minutes works for me.
-Floating in a hot tub.
-Going somewhere noone can hear you and Singing at the Top of your lungs some song that you really like.
-Dancing the night away, even by yourself, can be quite helpful.
:D
1/ Meditation!
2/ I use a natural therapy with semi-precious stones: amethyst and jade are great to calm the body and mind!
3/ Another natural therapy with herbs (lavender) and with essential oils (lavender always <3).
I have a semi-precious stone I never knew it would help how do you do natural therapy? (I never really heard of it before)
It called therapy by crystals.
You have to identify what your stone is first and then check for its healing properties and you can purify the stone and charge it under the sun.
And then, you can wear it or sleep-meditate with it.
Semi-precious stones have energy vibrations that could help you for any physical, emotionnal and mental problems but it's just a little help, there will no have miracles and it cannot replace an advice from the doctor.
=)
You must have heard all of these by now but I thought I'd throw in my two cents:

!) I see a lot about masturbation on here and although it might be awkward, they're being honest, it helps.
2) meditation. This might seem daunting at first but all u really need to do is sit comfortably and blank your mind for a couple minutes. Even just trying at first will help. You'll get better as u practice.
3) Bubble baths. I don't know if you're a girl or guy but either way a bubble bath will help.

I hope these helped :)
Masturbate. Work out. Eat healthier. Try to take away some of the things that make you stress. Sleep more.
Work out. End of thread. Nothing is as good for mind or body.
Masturbation. The internet. Ice cream
Favorite hobbies. Games. Art. Writing. Some thing that would take active participation.
I do alot of things in my free time, what I should continue to do but havent is learning how to use html5, learn something new when you feel stressed that can help, it has helped me.
Lol ice cream helps but not lately
I have some bad problems with stress, so bad that I've developed crippling anxiety attacks. I refuse to take medication, so I've had to come up with my own ways of dealing with my stress. These are of the best things which work for me:

1) I do rock climbing and soccer. Physical activities are a great way to at least distract yourself from what's stressing you out. It's hard to be angsty about life when you're trying not to fall twenty feet, or when you've been sprinting for about 80 minutes.
2) I do as many new things as possible. For example, last Summer I started working at the county animal shelter for no reason other than I had never done it before. 8 months later I'm still working at animal shelters and I love it. I took a glass blowing class, joined the Track team, and decided to be in a play, all for the kicks and giggles. Putting yourself in unfamiliar situations takes your mind off what's bothering you.
3) I learn a lot. Find something that you want to learn about and study it. Physics and Chemistry are the things I decided to study.
4) Reggae music is a great stress reliever. Go for the Roots Reggae (that's my favorite).
5) Always remember that you are in control. If something's stressing you out, you have the power to stop it from doing so.

I hope these helped. Good luck on solving your stress!
Relaxing exercises or physical activity.

This cold be listening to music, going on a walk, talking with a friend, or riding a bike, jogging, weight lifting, or boxing. Basically anything that takes your mind off of stressful things and puts you in a place of comfort.
read a good book :3
This song is relaxing: [link]
Don't know if this kind of music is your thing though...
:damphyr: :bulletpink: Take a hot shower
:bulletgreen: Listen to soothing music and let someone massage you
:bulletpink: Massage your temples :D
:buletgreen: To get your mind off of things, put aside your problems and eat food/Meditate
A soak in the hot tub helps me. The heat opens all your blood vessels allowing more oxygen to the brain. Since your brain is getting more 02 you can think better too and I can solve a lot of problems during my soaks.