Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

how to relieve stress

:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student Interface Designer
So ive been asking around forvsome advise and I have another question about stress. What are some of the best ways to relieve stress?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconder-freishutz:
der-freishutz Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
put on some death grips and spas out on the floor for like forty minutes works for me.
:iconsignsofortune:
signsofortune Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
-Floating in a hot tub.
-Going somewhere noone can hear you and Singing at the Top of your lungs some song that you really like.
-Dancing the night away, even by yourself, can be quite helpful.
:D
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Interface Designer
*likes* ^_^
:iconming-shuw:
Ming-Shuw Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
1/ Meditation!
2/ I use a natural therapy with semi-precious stones: amethyst and jade are great to calm the body and mind!
3/ Another natural therapy with herbs (lavender) and with essential oils (lavender always <3).
I have a semi-precious stone I never knew it would help how do you do natural therapy? (I never really heard of it before)
:iconming-shuw:
Ming-Shuw Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
It called therapy by crystals.
You have to identify what your stone is first and then check for its healing properties and you can purify the stone and charge it under the sun.
And then, you can wear it or sleep-meditate with it.
Semi-precious stones have energy vibrations that could help you for any physical, emotionnal and mental problems but it's just a little help, there will no have miracles and it cannot replace an advice from the doctor.
=)
:iconwandereratheart:
WandererAtHeart Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
You must have heard all of these by now but I thought I'd throw in my two cents:

!) I see a lot about masturbation on here and although it might be awkward, they're being honest, it helps.
2) meditation. This might seem daunting at first but all u really need to do is sit comfortably and blank your mind for a couple minutes. Even just trying at first will help. You'll get better as u practice.
3) Bubble baths. I don't know if you're a girl or guy but either way a bubble bath will help.

I hope these helped :)
Thanks!
:icongyr633:
Gyr633 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Masturbate. Work out. Eat healthier. Try to take away some of the things that make you stress. Sleep more.
:iconthegroovymurphy:
TheGroovyMurphy Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Work out. End of thread. Nothing is as good for mind or body.
Add a Comment: