Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2
:iconsorasangel94:
Ever since I started having problems I was forced into rooms with people I didn't know so my mind of state around such people has been linked to situations where I can't do anything. I would just trigger, stare down the floor, unable to speak, even if I wanted to and hope it was all over soon. Because I couldn't move as well.
Now however I've volunterely seeked out help and I haven't had one of these encounters in a year so the memories isn't as pressing. It still scares me just one bit since I haven't actually said a word to a shrink. I don't really need help with this, just wanted to know:
what are your experiences with going to see a psychologist? Or someone else "certified".

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondutchconnaisseur:
Look around until you find one you like. If there is no 'click' a shrink can't help you.
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I only went a few times, but it was good. It was a relief to talk about things to a person not involved - someone whose feelings I couldn't hurt. by talking about past stuff.
Add a Comment: