My best friend is lonely

I got a good friend of mine, he is gay and is willing to have a boyfriend. He personally tells me how alone he feels and wants somebody in his life. I need some help with that :O
Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Fuck him. And I mean literally.
Or get him to joy gay dating website.
well, technically i can but he lives in the other side of the world plus I'm taken and happy with my sweety. So that wouldn't work.

And the second could be an option :O
*join. But he may find some joy in doing that.
Tell him to suck it up...Nah, I'm just a horrid person (as you know) but you know that's not going to help. The question is, do you want him to be your boyfriend?
haha, don't worry about that ^^ everything has the way to be fixed, and this had a happy ending ^^

answering to your question, I'm already with the sweetest guy I've ever known, my babe :iconsilvertroll97: :)
As long as you're happy, that's what I'm bothered about but if your best friend is happy too, we're all good!
we both are happy, as well as my friend, we're all good ^^
seems everything's gonna be alright from now on....
I wish I could help I am good with fixing lives but idk
Ha, I know this feel. I had 2 boyfriend, but it didn't work. Now I feel alone, very alone, but I don't know if I want date somebody.
Yeah cause a relationship is totally going to fix ALL his problems and stop him from feeling lonely.
well, that i can't be sure :/ anyway thanks for help!
This is not a dating service. You can’t possibly have spent much time in these forums or you’d realize there is no one here you’d want to subject your friend to.
I know, but I'm just trying to help him :(
lol idk, personally this thing of the forum is giving me more problems with people saying im trolling than helping me with an advice or anything :(
View all replies
So all of you are either the same person or really bored.
haha, if i was bored I'd spend my time on tumblr instead of doing a forum thread :P
Get him a boyfriend.