Details

Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 27
:iconttfnjinx:
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Interface Designer
help. I hate melt downs because every time I get closer to suicide n last time I got lucky. I can always tell when another one is coming and its right around the corner. I'm scared. When I break down I cry I scream I hear voices I have hallucinations I literally fall apart. Last time my parents found out and took my scissors away and hid all the knives so I wouldn't cut myself. They also took me to a mental hospital and it was scary.

I cant take life I hats and love it at the same time but right now I feel lost and alone and I keep lashing out at myself n at my closest friends. I hate it n it wont stop until the melt down ends. I don't want to live if this how my life is going to be. I want a family one day but if I cant handle pain n stress without a melt down then maybe I'm not suppose to live.

The worse part is is that my parents are sending me to all these doctors but I don't feel like anyone can see how badly its getting. My friends think I'm happy because I pretend so they wont worry. But I'm not happy.

I just want to cry and someone to talk to. I want to know I'm not alone. Is there any way I can get rid of my break downs?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconeldingagunman:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
I had your exact troubles. Still get 'em when I handle my diet poorly. I'd get these episodes where I was halfway stuck in another world where people burned and voices screamed, and there was no way for me to get into either one to get some god damn consistency in my own mind. I honestly recommend the paleo diet. Getting sugar out of your grub helps. It really, really does.
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Interface Designer
as much as i hate the word diet mainly because of my acid reflux that makes sense and i'll try that thank you.
:iconeldingagunman:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013
Not really a 'diet' in the crash-diet sense. Most people call it a lifestyle. It is a LCHF diet that doesn't 'count calories', and it shouldn't trigger your acid reflux. There's a bunch of websites and forums that offer information about this, and topics about the effects on mental health. Give me a shout if you need any help.
TTFNJinx Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Interface Designer
Okay thanks!
:iconpakuns:
pakuns Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Writer
if your here i want you to read and respond. i t might sound strange but i want you to think of what hurts you so much. then let out any tears you have. next i want you write about all the dreams you have. after that if you believe in god i want you to pray. if you don;t pray anyway. after that think of everyone who cares about you. then write to me and promise me you'll live no matter what the circumstance
I feel like I've done that before...
:iconpakuns:
pakuns Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Writer
do it again
but I'll try
:iconpitluver-47:
PitLuver-47 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Try to calm yourself down. If you start getting a meltdown, get up and start to walk around the house or go outside. You can also draw/scribble to get things off your mind. Another thing is that you can start drinking tea to relax your mind. Try talking it out with your counselor/parents or friends without trying to make yourself angry.
:iconlost-irken:
Lost-Irken Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
dont kill yourself. write a poem instead.
Add a Comment: