school..school..

i hate school and these days when i am in a holiday and school is after couple of days are freaking horrible, so do any one have at least one..terrible..way to like school at least a little??
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You're an artist! Do what you do best and draw :) Did you know drawing actually increases comprehension? Draw some doodles in class and not only will your technical skill increase but you might find school a little easier :)
Check out this link:
[link]
omg really that helped so much, really thx!
no problem at all! Glad to help ^^
yea i agree, but i think its better to have fun with school before having a job XD
and its strange but i know someone that loves school lol
that was a reply for *Bunnylicious
The only thing I hated the most in school were my classmates, though only a handful of them were good. I just learned to tune them out and it was good.
some classmates are annoying, ugh
Most of those annoying classmates don't make it into college for some reason, at least that's what happened to me. :shrug:

Is that the only problem you're having? Or is there more then that? You didn't specify in the thread.
i think this is a bigger problem but when i was in grade 5 one of my friends was 14 and in grade 2 O.o
How did that happen? :o
I don't think someone would flunk so much they'd be in second grade. :(
View all replies
One of my instructors told me how he used to hate school. He nearly failed out at one point. What he said helped him was finding something about each class he liked. He looked for reasons to be interested in things. Like maybe you have a history class and you're bored with it so you ignore it and struggle. What you can do is try to find interesting things in the subject matter that sound cool to you. That will help you be more motivated and interested in the class.
well i will see if this can work with me, thanks :)
Make fun of all the teachers in your head. Not out loud, because then you get yelled at, but in your head is fun~
we make fun of teachers a lot, in fact thats the thing i love most, but not always
we make fun of teachers a lot, in fact thats the thing i love most, but not always
I like school...
make some friends
i have friends already, a lot
then school should be enjoyable
Well, what do you hate about it? Homework? Teachers? Peers?
I liked school. It's easier said than done but I suppose it was because I was relaxed and had fun with it, no worries :shrug:
hmm, maybe.. cuz i am too busy all the day.