Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Was i abused?

:iconnewyorkmornings:
newyorkmornings Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Writer
This might sound weird, the title i mean but i want to know if i was physically and or emotionally abused, i need the closure.

As far back as i can remember, my mum used to intimidate me, scream at me and brother for little reason. I was nervous and jumpy whenever i was around her. She used to call me and brother names like bitch bastard arseholes stip crying before i hit you going to knock your heads together knock some sense into you. She flipped for 20 mins once and made brother angry and cry cos he forgot to tell her he needed his pe kit washing. She also semi frequently hit me on the arm not usually hard enough to bruise. More rarely shed kick. Shed just lash out for a bit but not harsh enough for me to get help. It just scared me. She was intimidating and malicious.
Was i emotionally or physically abused growing up
Im 16 now and self harm and think of suicide sometimes n dont like myself

Devious Comments

:iconlyricanna:
Lyricanna Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Please refer to the HWL posting guidelines before making future threads.  They can be found here  [link] Also, the resources here [link] may be of use to you.  All the best =)  :lock:
:iconpunditto:
punditto Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Digital Artist
...What do you think?
You should probably see a therapist.
:iconavenvia:
Avenvia Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Writer
To me it doesn't sound like abuse. I got worse from my mother and I call it either discipline or my mother being human and not able to stay completely calm when my sister or myself were being brats.

Still, if you're that concerned go and talk to a therapist.
:iconpunditto:
punditto Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Digital Artist
She used to call me and brother names like bitch bastard arseholes stip crying before i hit you going to knock your heads together knock some sense into you.
I don't care if you "got worse," that's still abuse lol.
:iconwitwitch:
witwitch Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Writer
You should go talk to a therapist about this.
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
No idea, but can you try suing her? That's something people seem to be doing a lot nowadays. Not sewing!!
Add a Comment: