Details

Closed to new replies
January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 25

Well this is awkward....

:iconstaple-salad:
A couple friends are over and just started having sex on some of my favorite furniture. I don't want to be rude or make things awkward, but I honestly feel by uncomfortable about this and don't know what to do. What is the proper ettiquitte for this situation?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmishihime:
mishihime Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Kick them out. They are bad friends or not even friends at all for considering you. I mean, they are third wheeling you anyway.
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
>friends spraying cum over his property
:iconawkwardpenguinplz:
>concerned about proper etiquette
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
*her
:iconenuocale:
EnuoCale Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
They're probably not very good friends if "don't do something I severely find distasteful with my expensive property right in front of me" isn't something that can be said outright. Maybe with wavey hands and an ironic voice the first time, and a serious "no, really" tone the second time.
:icondemonlog:
DemonLog Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist
It is your furniture, and the proper etiquette in this situation is for THEM to be more respectful. If you feel the need to be polite, wait for them to finish, but I would say to VERY STERNLY tell them that what they did was VERY against the rules, and you are not the least bit happy with them. Give an ultimatum such as, "Do that again, and never step foot in this house again." Make it very, very clear that they crossed a line that should not ever be crossed. If they don't respect your feelings... then, well, hate to say it, but they probably weren't the best of friends to begin with.

I MEAN SERIOUSLY, just walk into someone's house and start having sex on THEIR couch, without asking, REGARDLESS of if you're in another room or not?? That's ridiculous.
:icontoshadaydreamer:
Sneak up to them and make panting noises in the ear of the not-drunk one If that does not work, try a bucket of icecubes. If that does not work, take a chair and popcorn, and sit in a corner making "helpful" suggestions If that does not work, well, you can always set up a webcam and make some money streaming it :icontrollfaceplz:
:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist
I don't think there is proper etiquette here. Either ask them to stop or throw them a sheet :shrug:
:iconfirstxaidxkit:
FIRSTxAIDxKIT Jan 2, 2013  Student Interface Designer
If it makes you feel uncomfortable, tell them to get the fuck out. :shrug: If you don't, you're never going to sit on that couch the same way again....
:iconsspirate:
SSPirate Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Are you in the room while this happens or are they in their own room alone?
:iconstaple-salad:
They are in another room, thankfully, but its on one of my favorite couches that I got from my parents. It's leather but I'm just really not ok with other people being naked on my furniture (especially my favorite furniture). Plus one of them is more drunk than the other, and the more sober one is kinda a con artist at times, which also makes me uncomfortable.
Add a Comment: