Closed to new replies
January 1, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 24

what are her intentions????

:iconpixlephoto:
PixlePhoto Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
So I like this girl but she's got a long distance boyfriend (well someone she met online who she hasn't seen face to face yet) I'm pretty sure they're together as she refers to him as her "boyfriend". BUT she keeps flirting outrageously with me. She knows I like her and I'm just confused about what her intentions are. Is she doing it because her long distance boyfriend isn't here and I'm just an easy target? I'm scared shitless to talk to her about it so any inkling of what might be going on in her head would be great :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconder-freishutz:
der-freishutz Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
She is playing with you, and the fact that you havent made a move yet to see how far she will go is pathetic.
:icontristencoy:
TristenCoy Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student General Artist
I can kind of relate to you. Kind of. I am in a long distance relationship right now with a guy I met online and have not met him face to face yet. And sometimes I catch myself getting flirtt towards friends. Does she talk about her boyfriend a lot? Or do you ask? I would start talking about him and see how she responds. I flirt but it is harmless. And very little. I love my boyfriend but sometimes the distance gets to me and I just do it unknowingly. I would say it is narural though. She is probably craving a closer relationship but may also be confused and fighting herself because of the boyfriend.. I don't really know the stort so I can only say from personal experience.. I hope some of this helps? O.o
:iconsimplylemie:
SimplyLemie Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
She could just have a flirty way. There is people like that who flirts around without barley knowing it themselves because that is just the way they act.

But:
She has a boyfriend who she has never even met.
She has someone she might be interested in which she has physically met.

My guess would be that she is trying to get you, or at least get you interested, but keeps her boyfriend until she is sure, so that she won't end up alone.

What you should do? Well, talk to her. Clear things out. If things work out between the two of you, I'm quite sure that she will have no problem dropping the person she haven't even met.
:icondutchconnaisseur:
DutchConnaisseur Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Ask her. If she doesn't give a clear answer, move on.
:iconmylastel:
mylastel Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
Like what $namenotrequired said, she can't flirt w/ her "boyfriend" so she's doing it with you. I mean, she maybe wants to hug and touch w/ her guy but because he's from a long distance, she can't do it w/ him. And since you're w/ her, she finds easier to express what she feels w/ that guy to you instead. Eh? Ahh.. you better confront her to know exactly what she really wants or thinks especially w/ you. =P
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
>you better confront her to know
>you better confront comfort her to know

fix'd :D
:iconfactoryrain:
Factoryrain Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Respect the relationship and tell her it's not cool to do that even though you like her. Don't let her do a stupid thing and cheat. Don't let yourself be cheated with. It could get you hurt, too.
Best of luck~
:iconnyanko-dono:
nyanko-dono Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Any girl who is willing to take on other guys when she already has a boyfriend (of course she's got a guy in another sate, makes this behavior even easier), is just bad news. She's obviously got looser morals, so I wouldn't try to get anything from her other then a good time if that's what you're okay with lol.

She's horrible dating material. Trust me. If she's okay doing what she's doing to her boyfriend, I promise she'll do it to you.
:icongoodbyemoon:
goodbyemoon Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
"She's horrible dating material." Really? "wouldn't try to get anything from her other then a good time" Yeah that's not going to end badly for both of them.

For all we know she could be jokingly saying he's her bf. I think the OP should find out for sure if they are in a relationship, because it looks like they don't know.
:iconnyanko-dono:
nyanko-dono Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Clearly you've never dated someone who had a guy/girl on the side lol. Unless you get off on your partner flirting or whatever with other people. What floats your boat :shrug:
Add a Comment: