This feeling makes me sad....

hello C:

I have in the last time really bad feelings, i feel all the time sad >.<

I meet someone amaizing on the internet, he is so hansome and nice!
I really like him!
The bad thing is, he will never see me as potential girlfriend becouse he´s a kind of famous! And he lifes on the other end from the world...
I don´t know what to do, i never fell in love before >.<

I don´t know how to handle this bad feeling.... some tipps?

oh, and I´m 16 C:
Comments61
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:bulletpink: Its not really considered love, but its more of a crush thing. I mean, do you know the person or do you guys have a strong connection towards each other?
To be honest, its better to meet someone in real life other than the internet. But teen love is fleeting, so its better to wait than to fall in love too early [ I mean, like, do you really want to experience depression on a break-up? LOL ]
haha, that´s right, I really don´t knoe, but if you say (and lots oft others) than i think it´s the true C:

Oh, And I have enough things for depresions, this little thing is nothing to that c:
[link]
:bulletpink: But, like, I'm not being blunt or anything :C Haha xD Its kinda like, pointing out the general idea of the topic, you see.

haha, thanks a lot!
How well do you know this guy? And what do you mean by him being famous? Since there isn't enough info about him from your description and feelings for him I think you have a crush on him.
yah, like all the others said, I think you are right, thanks a lot c:
I do not think this is love. I could be wrong. But it sounds like lust. How much do you really know about him? This is very common with teenagers and anyone. So easily falling for someone you know little about. Just take the time to understand that this "crush" isn't as important as you think.

You have plenty of time to live and love. Don't let this person keep you from learning or making other friends.
My pleasure. Sorry if that came across as too blunt. I can totally relate, and I just needed that someone to give me a shove in the right direction. :)
haha, really, thanks a lot .:happycry:
Get off the comptuer, go out, and do things in life. Meet other people, hang out with friends.
I have one friend, she´s my penfriend...
the oters don´t like me really, the just don´t wanna say it >.<
Still, get out of the house, and away from the computer. If you have formed an attachment to someone innapropriate, the best thing to do is to avoid them. In this case that person is on the internet, so getting off the internet and doing something else is your best option.
C: thanks for the tipp C:
O_O ioko please .... a normal guy isn't enough for you??? XD
WTF?!?! xD

If I meet someone wonderfull like him, of course C:
XD and this guy ???
mhhh, I´m shure I will never see him, and he never will be interested in me... he even didn´t looked at me or talked to me...
I have no change >.<
don' t be hopeless >:(
you' re a girl and girls have got a special power
the cuteness :3
haha, not all, I´don´t have this...
View all replies
..... you know him well ?? ... i mean... are you sure he's the way you think he is ????....
Mhh.... good question...