Accidents happen?

Comment hidden
Comments119
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: Per OP request.
Don't worry, I did that once. Eventually I just didn't bother reading the comments and didn't say anything about it, and people forgot. If you just move on and don't acknowledge anyone who says anything about this, then people will forget.

The important thing is that you can learn from mistakes. What I'm trying to say is that you should lurk more next time. :D
You either grow thicker skin, or you stay off the forums and go live in a cave for the rest of your life.
Also, if you seriously consider killing yourself over such a small thing as this, then I highly recommend seeing a therapist about your incredibly low self esteem.
:icondrphilplz: :iconsaysplz: Deactivating your account is good for you.
:iconlocksignalplz: And go do something far away from the computer, preferably involving chocolate.
ACCIDENTS HAPPEN is a wickedly funny and surprisingly moving fable of family, fate and misfortune in American suburbia.
can i borrow your post? op blocked me.

[link]

:iconlolwutplz: isn't that calling the kettle black, miss suicide?
Man I really don't want to sound rude or anything, and please don't take this the wrong way.
I understand being depressed and having depression already, but if a couple of people being slightly rude to you deviantart makes you suicidal, you are gonna have a REALLY hard time with life.
Comment hidden
:3 Good! I'm glad you learned that so early in life.
It takes a lot of people a lot of time to realize that, and it only ends in bad feelings.
Though honestly, your friends opinions on you don't matter either.
Only yours really does.
learn not to give a shit
Grow a thicker skin, please.
Why let a bunch of people who you don't know, never will know and don't matter to you get to you so badly? If it is upsetting you then do not read their comments, delete them as soon as you get them and stop posting threads. Log out of your account and go and do something else.
Comment hidden
I do hope you have a therapist or take meds if you have clinical depression.

Anyway, if you're able, take it in stride and realize that this is the internet and it's a very free place. In fact, so free that people leave their inhibitions and can be as frank about their opinions where they can.

It's okay to feel bad but don't let it consume you. This is normal on the internet :)
Have a friend, parent or someone in real life talk to you about this.

Also =P one mistake means just means there's a new lesson for you to learn.
:pat:
Talk to a therapist. If words cause for suicide, help is needed.
Hate is such a strong word, i perfer "deal with it"
This isn't going to help you...
Complaints is notorious for being pissy and hating everyone. In the grand scheme of things, you basically did nothing wrong. You just posted a bad thread, it's not like you went out and mugged a little old lady. Get off the computer and go for a run or bake a cake or something.
Comment hidden
I don't see a thing wrong with your looks. Like Monkeydoodles said, people who troll complaints like to be nasty. I guess it makes them feel better or something. Just don't take it seriously. Sometimes you gotta roll with the punches or laugh along with them.
If you were to take your own life, the only responsible party would be you. Why would you want to give total strangers that much power over your existence?
Comment hidden