Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 141

Accidents happen?

:iconlifeisstillsweet:
Lifeisstillsweet Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
I made a terrible mistake earlier and am now getting all sorts of hate. I feel terrible. It was an accident and I told everyone that, but they still keep hating on me. I'm crying and really thinking about suicide right now. I know you're probably thinking that it's a stupid reason to be depressed, but to me it is! I'm emotional and on top of it, I have depression. I just want somebody to talk to me right now... I feel so bad...
:(

Devious Comments

:iconkatara-alchemist:
Katara-Alchemist Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student General Artist
:lock: Per OP request.
:iconsmarticleparticle:
SmarticleParticle Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Don't worry, I did that once. Eventually I just didn't bother reading the comments and didn't say anything about it, and people forgot. If you just move on and don't acknowledge anyone who says anything about this, then people will forget.

The important thing is that you can learn from mistakes. What I'm trying to say is that you should lurk more next time. :D
:iconhkepoetry:
hkepoetry Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You either grow thicker skin, or you stay off the forums and go live in a cave for the rest of your life.
Also, if you seriously consider killing yourself over such a small thing as this, then I highly recommend seeing a therapist about your incredibly low self esteem.
:icondariadzyuba:
DariaDzyuba Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:icondrphilplz: :iconsaysplz: Deactivating your account is good for you.
:iconladydeven:
LadyDeven Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconlocksignalplz: And go do something far away from the computer, preferably involving chocolate.
:iconshane002:
shane002 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
ACCIDENTS HAPPEN is a wickedly funny and surprisingly moving fable of family, fate and misfortune in American suburbia.
:icondarkanddefiant:
darkanddefiant Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
can i borrow your post? op blocked me.

[link]

:iconlolwutplz: isn't that calling the kettle black, miss suicide?
Lifeisstillsweet Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Never heard of if...
:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Man I really don't want to sound rude or anything, and please don't take this the wrong way.
I understand being depressed and having depression already, but if a couple of people being slightly rude to you deviantart makes you suicidal, you are gonna have a REALLY hard time with life.
Lifeisstillsweet Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Its all ok... Dont worry. I was just acting on emotions at the moment. I feel better now and realize that nobodys opinion matters but mine and my friends...
Add a Comment: