IM RLY DEPRSED PLS HELP

:iconsarahjaderoseblood:
sarahjaderoseblood Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
NO1 LIKES ME EVEN THO IM RLY TALENTED
IM EMO AND I CUT AND IM ANAREXIC </33 :(

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: Flamebait - if you need help, please consider visiting local resources and/or posting a more polite thread in the future. [link] is a good starting point.
:iconbleachrocks2010:
bleachrocks2010 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Bitch you aint depressed I know cause I have depression and I have suffered from it in the past and quit calling yourself an emo you sound nothing like one. You sound like a young girl desperate for everybody to fall to their knees and worship you. Which will never happen.
:icontoad1:
toad1 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Writer
:icondivaliciousplz:
:icon290pika:
290Pika Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Filmographer
Try harder.
:iconeuterpe-the-egret:
Euterpe-The-Egret Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
As I said, go to therapy! It can do wonders for you, your fake suicide, fake mother's death and debatable depression and anorexia problems. :)
:icondutchsteammachine:
dutchsteammachine Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
a other sucsessfull job done my lovely troll, many hate, rage replys as always ^.^
wonderfulllsss
draw something good and i will be nice to you.
:iconsarahjaderoseblood:
sarahjaderoseblood Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I ALREDDY HAV
negative.
:iconsadistic-lus:
Sadistic-Lus Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz::iconfacepalmplz:
Add a Comment: