Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 35

I feel sad for no reason

:icondalekdoodle:
DalekDoodle Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sometimes, even with friends or family, i'll just feel lonely and sad. I'm not depressed, but I just feel so lonely sometimes.

I don't expect any responses. I just needed to get this off my chest.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfxuker:
Fxuker Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Professional General Artist
I read a lot of the comments above..... Uhm...
If you feel alone whether you are alone or not, I think it's best to distract yourself with something you enjoy, and if you ever are chilling with any of your friends or family, I think socializing a lot is a good way to rid that lonely feeling.
DalekDoodle Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for your advice :)
:iconfxuker:
Fxuker Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Professional General Artist
No problemo amiga!
:iconslippymagnus:
SlippyMagnus Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Do things you enjoy doing with friends or family.

Loneliness feels bad, but there are ways to cure it.
Talk to your friends (the one's you know'd understand) and talk to your family, if you feel safe doing so.

Then try these remedies:
-Green, Black or White Tea to replace Coffee/Soda
-Sleep earlier. Lack of sleep can set you into emotional switches
-Sleep at night, and not in the day. Your circadian rhythm might be revolting, and telling you to sleep nightly, not daily.
-Express your feelings for people openly, bottled emotion can send you into a tailspin.
:iconproductno49:
productno49 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional General Artist
for some reason when i stopped drinking coffee like crazy every day, and replaced it with green tea and other mysterious legal herbs, I dont get depressed, or have as much anxiety. more focus. I am in pretty good moods actually which is rare for me. maybe its just a placebo effect.

sometimes its just what you put in your body, but of course there are many other reasons people get depressed. its a sign for you to change something in yourself, just like pain when you put your hand in the fire.
:iconorangekrissy:
OrangeKrissy Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
I think some people tend to be predisposed to certain conditions such as depression. It can run in families. I agree that there could be a link to what you eat. Obviously we don't eat brain food at McDonald's. Green tea? I'll have to try that.
:iconfooly-cooly:
FOOLY-COOLY Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student
Maybe you need more Vitamin D.
DalekDoodle Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Whoa. I think about it being that simple. Thanks!
:iconfooly-cooly:
FOOLY-COOLY Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student
I wasn't being that serious, but I've heard it can make a huge difference. In any case, if you ever get a blood test, consider getting a Vitamin D level check. I just got one and I was very deficient and only just started taking supplements as instructed by a doctor.

In general we all get lonely sometimes, some people moreso, but even some of the most outgoing and sociable people can feel that way.
:iconkingstephenarthur:
KingStephenArthur Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Photographer
I get really bad winter depression and vitamin D does help me.

But even aside from that I feel the same way sometimes too... can't really figure out what it is...
Add a Comment: