Talk to meeeee!!! :)

Welp, I hate discussing personal problems with people, but I figured this may help me out at least in the smallest quantity.
Im almost 19. Im a girl. Ive been deprived of true frendship for almost 3 years now as I have been reluctant to grasp the concept of "friendship". All of the friends I did have left for college, stopped talking to me or disowned me as a friend; acceptable as it is a natural process of life. People come and go, go and come. But Ive been struggling a lot more recently to sort of make new friends. My ideologies of this world have changed completely and I cant seem to find friends that (don't think me as boastful, or conceited as I know everyone is different in their own way; I do not judge others XD) aren't on the same "level" as me sort of thing. Im not saying im high and mighty shit, im saying that the majority of people that do talk to me all want to talk about sex. I dont. I infact hate it. Thats what most of my old friends would talk about too when I still engaged in friendship with them. It bothered me a shit tonne. This world is so fucked up is what I am basically trying to say- full of rapists, unjustfulness , lust, etc. To put it bluntly... Im looking for people who hopefully are in the same situation as I am, who share the same logic as me XD

If youre lonely and depressed like me and looking for a friend to talk to who is a die hard Zelda fan, loves drawing, cinematography, anime movies (spirited away <3333333) video games, and all that good stuff tomboys like... TALK TO ME PLOOXXXXX! I love talking to people, i dont judge anyone! I have good humor... I enjoy trolling people... So who knows. Maybe you and I will become good friends and troll the world together!
Comments105
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I get a lot of sexy time in real life. But i don't get people wanting to "cam" or whatever on line :( Makes me sick to my stomach. Like when somebody asks me: asl :( i immediately gtfo! It's so disgusting.
Any way... since you did say plox i guess we can talk :D But be warned... i am some what odd :\
Ps: best pc game ever is shadow magic!!!
Hi! :D I dont know if its too late but im reading this today xD I never go to the Forum at all. Well if you want a friend, here I am.
Oh yay a teenager who doesn't like to talk about sex or say they've done it but are really virgins. Right now I'm realizing my own best friend might not be so much of one anymore after three years of loving her like she was a sister. You're two years older than me but I don't think it matters in that case. I'm still stuck in the high school la la land that I am sick of. But I could also use a new friend :) I love meeting new people :D
My friend. I will talk to you. I may not be a die hard Zelda fan, but I am working my way there. I am also in need of people to talk to. All of my friends are usually too busy to talk to, so if you got Skype, hit me up because I prefer real time chat to leaving messages :D
Hi, but leave the trolling out :)
To be completely honest about todays society. All of it is about sex. That's all it is about...seriously think about it. Advertisers use models that are the most pristine of all men and women to appeal to the target gender to buy their products. That's just on a corperate level. Men and women are hardwired in their brains to desire sex, we all talk about it because that's what we want. It's the desire to reproduce and to continue our genetics into the future to better our race. You're never going to completely remove sex from your life. If you don't like it then that is your problem.

As for your friendship problem, as long as you continue to talk to people and you make new acquaintences, then you will eventually weed out those that aren't as good as the rest until you have your core friend group. I don't know your specific situation completely, because none of us do. However I can say one thing that I know from experience. You can't mope around all day and complain about how you don't do something. Nothing in this world is ever handed to you. You have to want to have something and you want to have to do something. If you want a girlfriend or a boyfriend, then you have to want to need to do something about it. As far as I am concerned you have to have an open mindset to people and desire to be friends with someone or something more. Finding things wrong with them will never help and you will never make any friends.
Hey, its better to be sick of the topic of sex and get annoyed by hearing about it, than to love the topic of sex >_> and be annoyed that nobody discussing it treats the topic with respect.

PS: respect meaning, discussing the emotionial aspects passionately, rather than saying LOL SLOPPY SECONDS!! ANAL ANAL! SLUTS ARE LESSER BEINGS! LOL U R A VIRGIN U SUCK! MEN ARE KEYS AND WOMEN ARE LOCKS LOL.
We could be totes friends if you commit to a Visa marriage. I want that sweet Canadaian demonym.
I can talk to you.
Why would people talk about their own sexual experiences? Do they really think other people want to hear about that...?

I can be a friend with you... Provided you can handle my obsession with dragons, and my strange online schedule...

And I like Zelda games too. I bought a 3DS just to play Ocarina of Time again. And then I actually bought an ocarina.
thank god. i thought i was the only one.
i dont like hearing about it. soo awkward.

and thank you :) but its okay, having an obsession with dragons is okay, and whenever youre on and you wanna talk ill more than likely be here to answer :>

ohhhh my lordy, you bought an ocarina? DAMN. PLAY FOR ME SOME TIME
Sure. I'll play it for you... When I actually receive it. It should come on Monday.

I am looking forward to talking to you, but at the moment, it's 1:30 am... I'm usually only online until 2:00 am if decide not to sleep.
holy balls get to sleep

its almost 1pm here, haha i have a good ten hours before i go to sleep

good night!
Ehhehe... Perhaps I should...
Well, I'm new to your watchers, but I have to say HOLY COW DO I FEEL YOU GIRL. Two years ago when I left for school I found out how close my old "friends" really were (Spoiler alert: Not at all). As it was I I found myself practically alone in an all girls dormitory, with stereotypically girly girls who seemed to have nothing to relate with each other but gossip and sex stories that I would rather not hear, as I'm waiting until I'm married to go there.

Now seeing as how I too am a tomboyish, anime watching, zelda/video gamer I really had a hard time finding anyone to relate to there and I still do. Eventually I did sniff a few people out who have a few traits in common with me, but that time was very lonely and I do not envy the waiting upon anyone. So yeah if you want someone similar to talk to, I'm here and on Skype. Just putting it out there.
uuugggghhh thhaaankkkk youuuuu. that sucks man. that sucks SO much. thank god at least someone on this planet is willing to wait until marriage to go there. it seems that everyone now a days just go to parties just to hook up with random strangers. bleh.

i would love to talk > : ) im super shy in person (skype considered) so id love to get to know you first before skype : ) (dont take that to offense) i just get choked up in person with people i first meet! <3
No problem, It's a little more awkward to tell a guy upfront though, that way no ones feelings are hurt later on. ^_^;

Cool beans, honestly I must say I'm pretty awkward around new people too. (Oh I'll talk till the end of time but eye contact is reeeally difficult. Leads to me not recognizing people I've know for WEEKS opps...) Honestly all the internet friends I talk to on Skype I just IM and speaking in text back and forth because I'm too shy to talk to them face to face. But I understand the awkwardness completely.
id love to talk the whole IM way, im like you... eye contact is so hard!
I suppose one can always just wear sunglasses, then they won't know you're not looking at them...
Are you at university? If so, there should be anime clubs or whatever that you can join. Then you can talk about anime to your heart's content. Same for video games.

Call it a feeling, but I have an idea about what drives people in real life away from you:

i dont judge anyone

I am more mature on the topic and do not kiss and tell; I don't go whoring myself around and I keep my legs closed 100% of the time. I have more advanced and logical things Id much rather talk about

Maybe that attitude is why you are, in your own words, "lonely and depressed". Not trying to be rude, but I can't see someone referring to sex as 'immature' and 'illogical' and saying that sexually active people are 'whoring' themselves around not being thought of as condescending at best.
the drifting apart does tend to happen, I haven't spoken to any of the guys I knew in highschool (that are still alive) in more than a decade. don't get down about that stuff though, that its hard to form friendships for you is a pretty good deal I think. it acts like a serious filter so that as time passes the few who make the cut are the good ones. I can count the number of friends I have on one hand and have a couple fingers left over, but the ones I do count count for quite a bit, and I prefer it that way I think.
Looks like some people have misinterpreted what you're saying haha. But wow I think I'm lucky that I haven't had friends constantly talking about sex (I imagine I'd be pretty awkward). And yeah, true friendships are the hardest thing to find. I mean even with the people I hang around now I still feel kinda distant. I guess it has a lot to do with them not sharing much of the same interests/ mindset as I do.

and whoa you're a Zelda fan?? I never knew! AH also, speaking of anime movies have you watched any of Satoshi Kon's works?
yeah apparently lot of people have unfortunately. And yes you are lucky! It is extremely awkward, and fairly annoying.
i know how you feel. many people i guess dont share the same interests as i, unfortunately haha.
and yes, i am. since the age of 9 ^.^ i loveloveolvoeloloelvoevlov zelda.

and no i havent! I have seen ten minutes of paprika but i never got to finish the movie. what other stuff has he done?
Finding similar people irl is so so difficult. I dunno, I just want a friend who likes video games and is serious enough about art haha
Zelda was pretty much my childhood! I think I was around the same age when I first got into the games! but wow the series has gone a long way since then. just comparing skyward sword to the gameboy ones. I'm really feeling nostalgic now.

Paprika isn't even his best movie apparently, but still great! He's done tokyo godfathers (my favourite), millennium actress, perfect blue, magnetic rose, and paranoia agent which is 13 episodes (I've only seen ep 1 though. I think I lack the patience to commit to an anime series ;u; )
But I need to watch the rest of the Ghibli movies too! :'D
ouuuu then im your man. *ahem* woman. girl. anyways.

zelda is my life. Bleh, honestly skyward sword was the cut off line for me. Actually twilight princess was the cut off line for me because skyward sword was poo (not trying to be mean) but the graphics in skyward sword man.... bllleeeehhhhhh. ocarina of time and majoras mask will always be my favourites ^.^

and really? im gonna look into those ones, hopefully theyre as good as you make them out to be :)