Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

Depressed?Hurt?Emotional?

:iconaverychole:
AveryChole Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Filmographer
Im here to talk. TO ANYONE. Im here I will be on all night. Not me or just comment.

It doesn't matter who you are, what race, what kind of person you are, either you're atheist, gay, lesbian, bi-sexual, straight or what you have done. Even if you killed someone, please don't be afraid, I want to help you. If we talk I'll keep it between us, so no one else knows. You are never too far away to be saved. I won't judge you. Whether you are in pain from people, have pain on the inside, you cut yourself, or even thinking of or planning on committing suicide. It's never too late to change your mind about something. Never give up on life, even when life seems impossible. I want to help. This isn't a fake, I really do wish to help. You have a purpose, you just need to find it. If you know someone who is looking for help or needs it, tell them about me.

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Interface Designer
I see ~saintjudas has helped you already :) If you want to help people, that's great :D please do so by commenting on existing threads from people that need help :) 

:lock:
:iconweaponx-art:
WeaponX-Art Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
I would like to someone like you. I feel really depressed most days
AveryChole Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Filmographer
Of course! And I know...I know that feeling :/ we can chat whenever..
WeaponX-Art Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Okay, thanks. I just realized I forgot to write 'talk to' in my first post :doh:
No problem x3 Its fine! I do that all the time :D
WeaponX-Art Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
So do you want to talk here or in notes?
AveryChole Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Filmographer
Note =)
:iconwinterwolf01:
WinterWolf01 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Well, even if this is in the wrong forum or whatever, I think this is an amazing idea. Even just seeing this thread made me feel better, like someone cares about other people suffering out there, and it cheered me up :)

Now that someone's actually offered to talk to me, I feel really stupid doing it XD But, anyway, I've got really, really bad social anxiety problems. I've always been shy, but since leaving school and starting college it's got out of hand. I'm scared even to talk to my own parents. I have only one friend in my group at college, and we're not even that close, really. Everyone else either ignores me or whispers about me behind my back. I can't talk to anyone, because that's what I'm scared of. Any advice? :)
Of course! Im ALWAYS here! XD and Yea, I feel stupid telling other people things about my life too :/
Wow, you don`t know how much your like me! :) I have always been to shy to talk to anybody. Im afraid if I talk to my parents, they will freak out. But I have learned That telling the truth is ALWAYS the way! True friends love you for who you are, not how you act. And have confidence in yourself! You seem like a fun,bright person! Show yourself to the world. Show them that you are who you are! If people whispher/gossup behind your back, show them you could careless. And you are full within your self! That will make people relize your have a strong-hearted soul! You are better then how you described yourself! God desgined is in HIS own image. And its okay if your shy, that`s normal! Nothing to be ashamed of. And trust me, I have had the problem MANY years of my life! Infact, I just confessed my horabble lies about someone to my friend threw I note XD!! advice wise, Talk to your parents! You know they love you, it can`t hurt! And more importantly, Talk to God, he will lead you in the right directions! Stay strongh And sorry for late replay XD lol I hope it helped and Im glad to hear it helped :D
:iconwinterwolf01:
WinterWolf01 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Thanks so much :D It's good to know there are people like me out there.

I suppose I'll have to get over my shyness soon, because I have something really important to tell my parents. I think I made the wrong choice about college. I chose to do a course in animal care, but I'm really not enjoying it and I don't think I can do it. I just don't know how to tell my parents.

I'm trying to get better, though. In November, I actually started self harming, and I'm so ashamed of it... so I made it my challenge not to do it for the whole of December, and I've managed :D
Add a Comment: