This guy I met.. some advice,please?

Hi,
the case is that I've met someone and I don't know what to do. I really like him so far and I guess that I'm kind of falling in love with him..

There is this guy that I met at party/dinner thing for students at my University. Anyway we started talking and ended up spending the whole evening togheter and he followed me home. We were talking almost the whole night and we fell asleep on the couch.Except from some kissing nothing did happen. He added me on facebook and we kept in touch.

We bumped in to each other again following weekend at a night club. I spent the night and following day at his place. (And again nothing did happen, except some kissing)

We have not really talked or been hanging out after that, he didn't have time to meet for a coffee due to a lot of homework and some christmas party before the holiday.

Suddenly he starts texting me on the 23.th and wishing me a merry christmas and we have been talking a little after that.

Do you really think he's into me or is he just being friendly? I'm so confused right..
Comments33
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
touch him on the weiner.
Just do not rush into things, if it is meant to be it will be.
I think he is interested. Maybe you can ask him what he think about your relationship at the moment.

I will say that I don't think you are in love with him. Crushing, yes. Love, however, is something that grows over time, and is anchored with experience. I'd hold off on the 'love' word, if you do decide to ask him out.

Good luck!!
He's on the 3 dates or bust agenda. That is if you haven't gotten sex from her after 3 dates, drop her. I mean really, you were actually just able to do some kissing without him going for a home run? Ok, seriously, a few dates are not enough to fall in love with someone. I would call that infatuation or sexual interest. Love is a thing that is slow, not fast. Maybe that is why relationships don't last that long when people jump into one after a few dates. I would say he is interested but not as much as you think. Could be the only reason he is hanging around is to see if he can still nail you. Then he'll dump you.
You sound a little bitter. I’m sure there is some truth to this. But I think it’s jumping the gun a bit to assume he just wants to get in her pants.
Are you kidding? What man doesn't want to get into a girl's pants? If you know one send him my way.
i genuinely hope you are kidding. Sex isn't everything. Otherwise, red flags all over. Lust and Love are not equivalent. If the guy you are with is in it for the sex alone, get out.
Exercise patience until something with emotional meaning happens.
And how would you know if a man is in it only for the sex? They certainly don't advertise and men can be such sweet talkers.
I’m guessing all the men you know, besides your dad, are under 25.
And older men are any different? Do you know how many men in their 40-60's are divorced and horny? Get a grip!
I’d be surprised if you knew any men over 40, unless they are your teachers.

Next time troll harder.
somebody needs a :iconwahmbulanceplz:
Why don't you bite me! I don't need your crap! You are hereby blocked!
Maybe falling in love isn't really the right expression in english.
I guess the funny thing is that I seemed to be more interested in having sex than he did. But maybe this is just one of those games I've never really understood.
Just because a guy would do that (and probably already has) to you doesn't mean that all men do it to every woman they meet. :lol:
It's obvious he likes you and you two get along well even without alcohol, so give him a chance and see whaere things go.
I would assume he's into you.
It sounds like he misses you!! He might have just been really busy and stressed out since it was the holidays!
Forget the kissing. He told you Merry Christmas. He likes you. Go with it.
:lol: Got some looks from my laughing outburst after reading this!
Gotta agree with Gemdrop.
Yeah, he's just being friendly. By kissing you.

Oh seriously could he be more obvious? Jesus :stare:
Because we both had been drinking? Maybe I'm just being too insecure again..