Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

sad and don't know what to do about it

:icongarraswolfgirl:
garraswolfgirl Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
So, about three weeks ago my first boyfriend, who I had been with for 2 and a half years, broke up with me. He had been cheating on me with a slut with a baby and eded up leaving me for her. I think it was because she would put out and i wouldn't, but really I don't know the reason why.

I've over the crying part, and now I just feel lonely. I miss him and I miss people to talk to. My friend tod me to stay busy, but I spent all my money on friends for christmas, and now after christmas I either can't get ahold of of my friends or they don't want to hang out. I've been asking them every day.

I don't know what to do. Im lonely and sad, and i don't know what to do about it. I don't know what to even do with myself, I've been laying around bored for days.
My parents never want to do anything and its to cold to ride my horse. Does anyone know something I could do so I wouldn't feel so bad and wouldn't feel so bored?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconicepaw99:
icepaw99 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
This might not work for you of course, but when I feel extremely lonely or upset, I go somewhere away from other people, where I can think and do what I want. Usually I go somewhere quiet, like the woods near my house, and just forget about everything. That always helps :)

Apart from that, I talk to people on the internet or watch something funny or cheerful, a film or a YouTube video.
garraswolfgirl Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
I thought about taking my horse for a trail ride, but its cold, and she a princess and wouldn't go for very long until she started acting up haha.
I might take that advice. Just go sit out at the barn by myself. My horse has been my biggest suporter lately.
:iconicepaw99:
icepaw99 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, I'm always up for a conversation if you need to talk :) I hope you feel better soon.

And, by the way, you're so lucky to have a horse XD
Shes my good girl C:
:iconjstar19000:
JStar19000 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:(

Honestly, I would come over to your house, sit on the couch with you, eat favorite foods, and watch your favorite TV shows if i could...

but i can't.

So i need you to be nice to yourself because i can't...

Promise?
It seems like I know you, but I can't remember who you are in real life?
why would I be nice to myself?
Because i can't. :)
Sorry, I ment why wouldn't I.

It seems like I know you, but I can't remember who you are in real life?
I don't... "know know" you... But what i DO know is that i want to be your bud... if i could.
Add a Comment: