Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

I need a hug. But I can't get one. Haha.

:iconshikishirion:
ShikiShirion Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
I broke up with my girlfriend on Christmas. We'd been going out for five months. And it was over something utterly ridiculous, too.
And I have to say that she's the only reason I would get up in the morning. No one liked me very much and I have no friends for obvious reasons. So now I'm completely alone and...

Well, I could sure use a hug. Seeing as I have no friends, that's kind of impossible though, isn't it?

I know that people are living through worse. Please be kind enough not to point it out. I said please. I know you don't care either way and are just here to hurt people, but please go somewhere else. Hurt happy people. You have less a chance of causing them to cause themselves physical harm.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmangekyomarie:
MangekyoMarie Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your breakup. :cling: And if you need someone to talk to feel free to note me. :hug:
:iconeldingagunman:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
You broke up with her on CHRISTMAS? Please tell me you at least didn't break up with her through a text message. That is a dick move. If she did care, then she will forever remember Christmas as the day she got dumped, not to mention that you will remember it as the day you dumped her(and got all mopey over it). Would it really have hurt you to wait a few days and then do the deed? Seriously?
:iconlexi247:
Lexi247 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Sorry to hear about this problem :huggle:
:iconcrazie-girl:
Crazie-Girl Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
:tighthug:
:iconvulpimo:
Vulpimo Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug

That's a lot of hugs XD
:iconthisismyboat:
thisismyboat Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Whoa whoa whoa, you broke with your girlfriend on Christmas? Over something ridiculous (which I assume means petty)? You couldn't have waited an extra day or week?
:iconravynnenevyrmore:
RavynneNevyrmore Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Sounds like you were way too dependent on her and probably clingy. Find some other reasons to live, buddy. I'd never want to be with a guy if I was his only reason to live because it sounds like he has a pretty boring life.
:icondinysrawr:
dinysrawr Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
*hug*
Maybe you do have friends, or people who enjoy your company, but your self-doubt pushes them away?
Sounds a bit deeper than a break up!
:iconspookyink:
SpookyInk Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012   Traditional Artist
Your fault for breaking up with her even though you obviously regret it or didn't want to.
Add a Comment: