i just got my first tablet wacom, and so forth
and just my luck
my design laptop caught a virus
anybody now of any good free anti virus software
i can download with out all the bull shit attached
to it.
please and thank you
-Chimera

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsniper115a3:
Sniper115A3 Dec 29, 2012   Digital Artist
Download and install this Operating System [link] Its fast, stable, 100% free and immune to all Windows viruses :)
:iconcrazie-girl:
I use AVG, and Zone alarm (firewall?)
:iconsignsofortune:
The best website I have ever found for this purpose is majorgeeks.com . they list everything you need to know. it takes some time to read all the information but it's definitely worth it

[link]
:icontheaatherea:
TheaAtherea Dec 26, 2012   General Artist
My boyfriend and I use Microsoft Security Essentials. I always used AVG before I met him, but I take his word for it because he's got a degree Computer Information Systems and works the IT department at a bank. :giggle: MSE has worked beautifully for me. Never had any problems.
:icontsu076:
In my humble opinion, I like Avira the most, except for the pesky odd pop up they use to keep their revenue coming in. But there's a way around that too. I recommend giving it a shot:

[link]
:icondtrinidad:
DTrinidad Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Once you get the virus removed, I recommend using a secure web browser like Firefox or Google Chrome with some add-ons like AdBlock and NoScript (or ScriptNo if using Chrome).

How did you get the virus? Just curious.
:iconalexis-oma:
Alexis-OMA Dec 26, 2012   General Artist
our norton expired a couple of months ago, and me and my gf just procastinated with getting some more, lol
so it is my fault this happend.
DTrinidad Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
There are some people out there who don't use AV on their Windows PC for years and they're still fine.
DTrinidad Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Keep in mind that no Anti-Virus software has ever been 100% perfect. Some would argue that common sense is the best way to keep you and your PC safe. There are some peo
Add a Comment: