Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57

Friend gone mad??? O__O

:iconbaranamtara:
Baranamtara Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Okay... I admit that I am not perfect. Of course I am not. I make mistakes and I am a very stupid person when it come to handling other people.
But I still think it was not necessary to react that way...

She posted a very mean comment on one of my drawings and I asked her to please be nicer, since I really can't take mean comments...
She suddenly wrote a very evil note to me. Telling me how much I suck, how stupid I am and that my pictures are a nightmare...
She told me every mistake I made over the years and how much she hated me for them...

I am not perfect. She isn't either, but why does she have to be so mean to me?? O_o'''
I really don't get it. There must have been a lot of hatred in her... She didn't read through the notes and therefore left a lot of typing mistakes in them... Yes, there were more notes.
I tried to answer frinedly and nice... I tried. But she just answered with another "you suck" note.

I actually don't want to lose her, cause I really like her... But it seems, there is no other way... What can I do?
How to react?
We didn't have any contact for some time now... And it bugs me... >_<
I should just forget about it, but I can't.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconletsbebubbly:
LetsBeBubbly Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
~Hello There! ^.^
I just looked at your art and......LOVE! You have much talent! :clap:
I believe that your friend may be going through something you may not know of, so she is lashing out on you.
And it may be that time to just have a talk and tell her she doesn't stop, you might have to take a break. You definitely do not have to give her up as a friend. If you guys are good friends, you will get through it and go back to the way things are! I'm routing for you! :nod: C:
Baranamtara Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thank you for the kind comment.

I do really hope she'll explain her behaviour... >_<
But if she won't then I won't wait either. My door is open when she wants to come back.
:iconletsbebubbly:
LetsBeBubbly Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
No problem!
That's a very good mentality to have. I can tell you value your friendships which is super kind! :clap:
Baranamtara Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I do. Well, I think.
Haha... Thank you~ That's very nice of you.
:hug::heart:
:icondelkkat:
Delkkat Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
She is your friend? o_O like, you have had past relations with and not just a complete stranger being an asshole?
I think she may she jealous, especially of your art is good. And I must say, your art is quite good.
Thanks so much... TuT

She really is my friend. Well, I thought so. But maybe she isn't... >_>
:iconeldingagunman:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Loneliness sucks, both for you and for her. People will be fucking asshats to get away from the feeling of loneliness, and sometimes they succeed in drowning it out. Until you properly learn to deal with it, though, it will always come back - and then the people you used to hang out with to numb the feeling, just won't be enough anymore.

She need to move on as much as you need to move on. She's a fucking bitch and she will probably stay like that for a few more acquaintances. She needs it. She'll learn. And you will learn too, despite the fact that it sucks to be dumped by a person who you thought you were friends with. Grieve if you have to, but then you just move on. Things won't be the same between you for a long while, if ever, and it would be futile to try and pretend otherwise.
... Thank you.
Yeah, I will move on. I try to move on. I will do my best.
Although it hurts... >_<
:iconravynnenevyrmore:
RavynneNevyrmore Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
If she apologizes to you someday with a satisfactory excuse about why she acted the way she did (e.g.: "My grandma had just died and I didn't know how to handle it so I lashed out at you," "I was having an existential crisis," "I've just been diagnosed with PMDD/manic depression/schizophrenia/multiple personality disorder"), accept the apology if and when it's sincere. Until then, congratulate yourself of being free of this negative influence in your life.

I had a friend last year that I had a few arguments with and tried to patch things up a few times, until he finally pulled a stunt so bogus and pointedly disrespectful while we were trying to patch things up that as soon as I read his text I actually laughed out loud that anyone could be that much of an asshole and instantly had no desire to have any further dealings with him in my life whatsoever.

I cut that bitch loose and you need to cut this one loose. This needs to be that moment for you. There's no need to mourn when you realize there was never anything worth mourning to begin with, because that person was always using and disrespecting you.
Baranamtara Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
... I'm somehow hoping for an apology... But I think I'll never get one...

Yeah, I think it would be better to just forget about her... But it's really difficult, sionce I liked her so much. I still do like her, and I seriously don't understand why. But... It is better for me to let go.

Thank you very much...
Add a Comment: