Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 57

Friend gone mad??? O__O

:iconbaranamtara:
Baranamtara Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Okay... I admit that I am not perfect. Of course I am not. I make mistakes and I am a very stupid person when it come to handling other people.
But I still think it was not necessary to react that way...

She posted a very mean comment on one of my drawings and I asked her to please be nicer, since I really can't take mean comments...
She suddenly wrote a very evil note to me. Telling me how much I suck, how stupid I am and that my pictures are a nightmare...
She told me every mistake I made over the years and how much she hated me for them...

I am not perfect. She isn't either, but why does she have to be so mean to me?? O_o'''
I really don't get it. There must have been a lot of hatred in her... She didn't read through the notes and therefore left a lot of typing mistakes in them... Yes, there were more notes.
I tried to answer frinedly and nice... I tried. But she just answered with another "you suck" note.

I actually don't want to lose her, cause I really like her... But it seems, there is no other way... What can I do?
How to react?
We didn't have any contact for some time now... And it bugs me... >_<
I should just forget about it, but I can't.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconletsbebubbly:
LetsBeBubbly Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
~Hello There! ^.^
I just looked at your art and......LOVE! You have much talent! :clap:
I believe that your friend may be going through something you may not know of, so she is lashing out on you.
And it may be that time to just have a talk and tell her she doesn't stop, you might have to take a break. You definitely do not have to give her up as a friend. If you guys are good friends, you will get through it and go back to the way things are! I'm routing for you! :nod: C:
Baranamtara Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thank you for the kind comment.

I do really hope she'll explain her behaviour... >_<
But if she won't then I won't wait either. My door is open when she wants to come back.
:iconletsbebubbly:
LetsBeBubbly Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
No problem!
That's a very good mentality to have. I can tell you value your friendships which is super kind! :clap:
Baranamtara Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I do. Well, I think.
Haha... Thank you~ That's very nice of you.
:hug::heart:
:icondelkkat:
Delkkat Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
She is your friend? o_O like, you have had past relations with and not just a complete stranger being an asshole?
I think she may she jealous, especially of your art is good. And I must say, your art is quite good.
Thanks so much... TuT

She really is my friend. Well, I thought so. But maybe she isn't... >_>
:iconeldingagunman:
EldingaGunman Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Loneliness sucks, both for you and for her. People will be fucking asshats to get away from the feeling of loneliness, and sometimes they succeed in drowning it out. Until you properly learn to deal with it, though, it will always come back - and then the people you used to hang out with to numb the feeling, just won't be enough anymore.

She need to move on as much as you need to move on. She's a fucking bitch and she will probably stay like that for a few more acquaintances. She needs it. She'll learn. And you will learn too, despite the fact that it sucks to be dumped by a person who you thought you were friends with. Grieve if you have to, but then you just move on. Things won't be the same between you for a long while, if ever, and it would be futile to try and pretend otherwise.
... Thank you.
Yeah, I will move on. I try to move on. I will do my best.
Although it hurts... >_<
:iconravynnenevyrmore:
RavynneNevyrmore Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
If she apologizes to you someday with a satisfactory excuse about why she acted the way she did (e.g.: "My grandma had just died and I didn't know how to handle it so I lashed out at you," "I was having an existential crisis," "I've just been diagnosed with PMDD/manic depression/schizophrenia/multiple personality disorder"), accept the apology if and when it's sincere. Until then, congratulate yourself of being free of this negative influence in your life.

I had a friend last year that I had a few arguments with and tried to patch things up a few times, until he finally pulled a stunt so bogus and pointedly disrespectful while we were trying to patch things up that as soon as I read his text I actually laughed out loud that anyone could be that much of an asshole and instantly had no desire to have any further dealings with him in my life whatsoever.

I cut that bitch loose and you need to cut this one loose. This needs to be that moment for you. There's no need to mourn when you realize there was never anything worth mourning to begin with, because that person was always using and disrespecting you.
Baranamtara Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
... I'm somehow hoping for an apology... But I think I'll never get one...

Yeah, I think it would be better to just forget about her... But it's really difficult, sionce I liked her so much. I still do like her, and I seriously don't understand why. But... It is better for me to let go.

Thank you very much...
:iconrockstarvanity:
RockstarVanity Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012   Photographer
I think you need to question how much you actually like this person who is saying such hurtful things to you on an ongoing basis knowing how much it upsets you. Honestly, it sounds like you'd be better off without this particular 'friend'.
I really don't know why it's so hard for me to say goodbye... >_<
But you are right. Someone who is treating another person like that is not a friend.
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
"Why is she so mean too me?"

Eh, because she isn't your friend.

Dude, just move on. People are bum holes sometimes, its really not worth the effort.
Thanks... I don't know why, but your post helps so much.
It makes me see how stupid I actually am to cling to someone like that...
:iconself-epidemic:
Self-Epidemic Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Shit happens, thats what life is like, we have to learn! I hope she fucks off, she is a nasty, selfish, jealous or competitive person. That isn't a friend :tighthug:

Merry Christmas!
Baranamtara Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:hug:Thanks a bunch.

Merry christmas (although late) for you too~~ And a happy new year~~
:iconsignsofortune:
signsofortune Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
The art of making peace is a hard one.

In this circumstance however, I think it is very hard to maintain the same friendship. When you repeatedly tell someone they are doing something which hurts you and they continue, it seems to mean that they don't care. How many times have they done this? In my experience, four times or more = they are likely to never stop. The only possible other way to solve the circumstance is to bring in a third party that knows you both and could explain the situation to this girl. If this does not work/ is not feasable, this is my advice: If this person is really important to you, I would maintain your acquaintance with them but distance yourself from being a close friend. Unless something big changes, keep it that way. Otherwise it's just a ridiculously absurd situation.
I think I'll just wait and see what will happen. I won't ignore it if she ever apologises to me... But I guess she won't.
I'll just distance myself. Well, I'll try.

Thank you.
:iconglori305:
Glori305 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
You like her?

Are you listening to yourself, what you are basicly saying there is you like verbal abuse delivered by note.

In my book this is unacceptable behavoir, and I would block her and never deal with her again.
I'm stupid. I see that.
I hate to be hurt... But then I seem to like it... O_o'
It's just stupid... argh!

You are right. It's actually a good option for me. I just don't get it why it's so hard for me. >_<
:iconglori305:
Glori305 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
It's not stupid. You are nicer than this "friend" and don't want to hurt her the way she hurts you.

It's nice, but you can't be so nice that you are trampled on.
I hate being that nice sometimes. But I really don't want to hurt anyone... I somehow expect that from others as well.
But others just seem not to care... Haa~~ It's really difficult.

Thank you.... :hug:
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
a good friend is someone whom you keep talking to even after you have major fights
True... but then it's more like she keeps telling me that I truly suck and she actually never liked me, but just used me because she was alone back then when we got to know eachother. That is what I got from her notes...
This truly does hurt.

I'd really like to be her friend. But then I think it might be better to wait and distance myselfr from her...
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
shes probably really angry right now. either to you or something else. she probably says those simply to upset you. i say just be there. give her some time like a few days (dont know how frequently you spoke) and than just be there. dont go, leave, block etc. just there, online and still talking. these were the treatments i received from my friends when i "lost my mind".
I don't know if waiting and being there helps. I just feel like I'm being used... >_<
Or was used. Now she doesn't need me anymore and therefore tries to get rid of me like this... u_u
That's what I feel when I read her notes... u_u
siegeonthorstadt Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
sometimes friends break each others hearts. dont wait, just dont cut your ties with her. probably she is just going trough a tough time.

ill be your friend! lol. im feeling screwed up these days also. people are not loyal, but best is to understand and accept this fact.
... Well, if she ever wants to contact me, then she can.
I won't reject her.

I just want people to be loyal to the same level I am. Well, I think I am... But maybe I am not... XDDD
I don't know... Haha

there is no end to troubles, right?
Tell me, if you want to. ^^
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
sounds like you should ignore this twat and stop giving a fuck about mean comments on the internet.
Well, mean comments are okay, as long as they are not from a good friend.
And yes, I will try to ignore her... I will do my best!!!
:iconlokifan20:
lokifan20 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i dont think you really need a person who will keep treating you like that~ if she was really your friend she would be nice to you and she'd apologize to you for what she has done and she would of stopped what she was doing :3 she seems like a not a very good friend. i would just find a friend who would treat ya better :)
Thank you. Everyone is so kind here... *happy*

Up till now I didn't get any apology and I guess I'll never ever get one. So... Might be better to move on... >_<
:iconlokifan20:
lokifan20 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
np :3 ya deserve better in a friend ^_^.
:hug:
:iconseth-anubis:
seth-anubis Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Doesn't sound like a friend to me, dear.

I'm with the previous comments, drop her.
... *nods*
Thanks so much for always being there, my dear~~
:iconebolabears:
EbolaBears Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Your low standards are the problem.
If you made it a point to not have negative people hold important posts in your life you wouldn't be here whining about a supposed friend being mean to you.

Drop that person, move on, you'll be fine
You are so right with this.
Thank you...

I should stop shining, and just move on. Arghz... why are things like this bugging me so much? >_<
EbolaBears Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
:nuu:
... Wait... did I really write shining?? XDDDD
I meant whining... ^^;;
EbolaBears Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
It don't matter, we're in the Matrix:P
:nod:
We are.
:iconkoneko-nanashi:
Koneko-Nanashi Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I completely agree with purple's post, I could not say it any better -hugs- I am sorry that you're having to deal with this though :(
I think I am not that bad of a bperson. Sure I made mistakes, but... Well... >_< I just hate this.
Koneko-Nanashi Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
From what I've known of you, you're a very sweet person!
Well, at least I am not totally horrible. I have my mistakes and people sometimes get angry at me, but not to that extent... O_o''
I'm not used to that. Well, would be horrible if I were... XD

Thank you~~ :hug:
Koneko-Nanashi Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
-mega :glomp:'s-
:iconcammieobscura:
CammieObscura Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Seriously, you like someone who treats you that way?
I do... It shows how stupid I actually am...
I should stop that... I will stop that!
It's better for me...
:iconfelissauria:
Felissauria Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
You don't want to lose a bitch of a friend? Someone that repeatedly is abusing you? The fuck, woman? Dump the bitch!
Add a Comment: