Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 107

Im a little bit chubby

:iconfurrykittengirl123:
furrykittengirl123 Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Im a little bit chubby I admit it Im afraid to show my face online, Im scared someone might pick on me.

I love to look at models and try to see if I can become one, when I lose a little bit of wait I can be one.

what should I do?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbaileynickerson:
BaileyNickerson Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
If being "chubby" makes you feel bad then do something. Otherwise, if it isn't a health risk, don't (I'm no doctor). To be shy because of a little extra weight is not really necessary. My little sister gets discouraged because shes over the recommended BMI, but who's place is it to say what a healthy weight is, in a world where studies are constantly changing, and every recommendation to eat "healthy food" contradicts each other.

you decide your own image of ideal. do you really feel like you're "chubby"? and if no online sympathy is helping, just do what it takes to feel better. Otherwise, a great option would be to sit down and think about yourself a bit or even look in the mirror. No one can see yourself like you do. So it is understandable that you might see flaws that aren't really there. Every one is beautiful in their own respect, and don't let anyone, even me, influence your opinion on yourself. At some point you have to realize that your own approval of yourself is the only guaranteed and sincere approval you can really have.
furrykittengirl123 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
ok thank you
:iconparrisa:
Parrisa Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
You my dear, are not chubby; you are simply fabulous. Everyone is fabulous in their own right, and you are the only one who can work you body as well as you can. If you want to be a model, all it takes is hard work and confidence. If you have confidence, you instantly become the most attractive person in the room.
ok thanks
:iconjohnny1up:
johnny1up Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Many models do not look bad. But most of them are thin and small-framed and have a very low body fat content. Not everyone looks like the models that you see everywhere. Some do, but I'd say most don't, and that's not a bad thing. There's not just one ideal body type, and almost everyone knows that by now. Compared to models, I think most women would look "A little bit chubby". I don't think you need to strive to look like a model. Beauty comes in many forms, and personally I don't think that the bikini models look any better than woman who weigh around 150 lbs.

I don't think you need to break your back dieting and exercising unless it's a matter of health. But there's obesity and then there's "a little chubby" and I don't think the latter is a health hazard. It's better to have a little more fat content than necessary than to not have quite enough.

I don't know where (what site) you're afraid to post pictures; whether it's here, facebook, or somewhere else. But I think you should do it if you want to. Don't let your nervousness be the reason for not doing something you want. Be confident and if someone says something bad about it, then screw them, they're probably not worth your time. Just ignore them and focus on the people who like it. I've got a feeling most people will.
ok thank you I will keep to that
:iconmylastel:
mylastel Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013
If you're not happy about being chubby, well, there's always something you can do about it. Discipline in foods and exercise! :dummy: People have proven it already that exercise, most of all, can make us healthy and even sexy. Ofc, choose something that will work for you. Pilates, yoga, Boxing, etc. Eat more fruits & vegetables & lean meats. =D Even those who undergone surgery, liposuction or whatsoever must maintain their new slim body by doing the said things.
ok
:icongyr633:
Gyr633 Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I can't feel any bit of pity for someone who only complains, and then gives shitty responses to people that want to help.
:iconbaileynickerson:
BaileyNickerson Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
I second that notion
Add a Comment: