Closed to new replies
December 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

GUYS, what does this mean?

:iconlacannonadier:
lacannonadier Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist
What goes through your minds when you pull a girls ponytail rubber band thingo off? And when you pat their heads?
My friend asked me but I really don't know what to answer her, so help would be much appreciated.
I know that they don't talk much (she's the really quiet/reserved kind and he's non, LOL), but they're classmates in some subjects, I think.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmaltese101:
maltese101 Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Student General Artist
Why don't you just ask him?
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
It means he considers she looks better without her hair put up, and he's taken on a condescending way of doing it. His pats essentially state: I don't mean harm, but I don't care what you think of that gesture or this one. And I know the normal way of doing it is merely telling you and letting you make the decision, but what're you gonna do?
lacannonadier Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist
I told my friend to just ignore it, which she probably will do, knowing her. :)
:iconarmonah:
Armonah Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
So it happened to a friend of yours who's bothered by it? Because in that case you just gotta tell this guy to fuck off. And patting people on the head is patronizing as fuck regardless of the intentions behind it :pat:
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
It should suffice. (:
:iconravynnenevyrmore:
RavynneNevyrmore Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Ignore it? Hell no. Turn around and say, "Don't mess with my hair, motherfucker."

Cursing optional. Attitude not. Stand up to bullying.
:iconbrunomonsterberg:
BrunoMonsterberg Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Student General Artist
It just happened. Don't think about it too much.
:iconrockstarvanity:
RockstarVanity Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Professional Photographer
It means he pulled a rubber band on a girl's ponytail and patted her on the head. Nothing good ever comes from over-analysing simple actions that most likely don't have any meaning deeper than the instant and obvious result of the action.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012   Digital Artist
It means anything from the end of the world to absolutely nothing. Really your reaction to it is more telling, it says, you're a child who reads way too much into simple things done by the opposite sex because of your lack of experience and utter frustration.
lacannonadier Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist
It didn't happen to me. :)
Add a Comment: