Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 87

Which girl?

:iconmr-ie:
Mr-Ie Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012   General Artist
So I have a girl friend, and another girl that's interested in me. I'm not doing anything with the other girl. Just for disclosures sake.

This is the third time I've dated the one that is my current girl friend, things are great this time. The first two times I ended it because of personal problems but those have been resolved. Everything is healthy it seems.

The other girl, is amazing too. She fell for me pretty fast without either of us meaning to. We have nearly everything in common, she's stunning, and funny. There's nothing not to like about her. We love all the same music, we have similar goals in life, want similar things. It's astonishing that anyone could match me so well. She really wants to be with me.

She has no idea I have a girl friend already, that sounds bad that I didn't mention it but we we're both keeping it a secret for a reason. If I put it up to a coin flip I'd come out with a great girl friend either way, but someone is going to get hurt.

Also, to consider. I'm in the Army and I'm being deployed sometime next year. That factors in a lot.

I'm happy with my current girl friend, but I'm really interested in the other girl. I don't feel like there's a right choice, so I would appreciate some outside thought on the matter. Either way I'm probably a dick, but I honestly wasn't looking for another girl and I have remained loyal.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconshakuchan1995:
ShakuChan1995 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Listen to your heart, but don't pospone your decision. If you don't decide now, you might hurt both. How would it feel to your gf knowing that you're into someone else, and how would it feel to the other girl that you're only fooling her since you're already in relationship?

Choose the one with which chemistry works more, and consider for which one would you do more, accept their mistakes and even in hard moments, try to make things better and not only care about self...and which one would do it for you?
:iconkankitsuru:
kankitsuru Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I don't know if you should date. I mean, I could be wrong but you are going to be deployed soon right? I just feel like it would be difficult to have a long distance relationship. But that is just me.
:iconooninayumeoo:
OoNinaYuMeoO Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i think you'll see what happens next ^^
i mean if the "other" girls is really interested in you she won't let it drop, and if you love your girlfriend you won't let her drop ... so maybe you need time...

i'd add that you always know what you lose but not what you'll get
:iconimdsound:
IMDSound Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm a military brat and I've plenty of my buddies (who joined after highschool) whose relationship get's torn apart because of deployment. It will happen to me too, as I plan to enlist after college. I think the heart only has room for one significant other, you seem to like the second girl and you've already been with your current girlfriend twice before and those times plus this one has resulted in some kind of problem in the relationship. Don't you think it might be time to just let it go with her? That Johnny Depp quote in of the comments posted here is great. Just remember you'll get deployed and a lot of girls can't stand that type of distance for so long. Good luck, man.
:iconwisewoodrow:
WiseWoodrow Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student General Artist
Depends which one you like more, bro.

If you want to date the other one just because she likes you...

No.
:iconsilverfang-chaos:
Silverfang-Chaos Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
I'm gunna quote Johnny Depp "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldnt have fallen for the second"
:iconimdsound:
IMDSound Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Damn that's a good quote.
:iconsedonaandlilly:
sedonaandlilly Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Artisan Crafter
Sometimes if you are too much like another person you don't get along well
:iconevocativeeloquence:
EvocativeEloquence Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It just sounds like simple infatuation, not really love. But to be honest? Stay with your current. There must be some reason you went back to her after the breakups.

But if you do break up again, I don't suggest getting back together. There should be a limit.
:iconcalkubo:
Calkubo Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
Obviously by how you describe them you prefer the second girl. I'd say date them both, if things actually start getting serious then pick one.
Add a Comment: