Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Does he like me back?

:iconxxcystalthewolfxx:
xXCystalTheWolfXx Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So there's this guy friend of mine. We have been hanging out and doing things together over the past few months. Some of our activities include casual stuff such as going to the movies and eating lunch together. He usually is nice enough to pay for both of us (even though I offer to pay my half). We also have many common interests and hobbies. I think I'm beginning to fall for him. It is clear that we are good friends, but I'm not sure if he just wants to be friends or more than that. The reason I'm unsure is because he is sending me mixed messages. For example, he pays for lunch/movies, he usually picks me up when we go places, and we usually have interesting conversations. On the other hand, he has never given me a hug or any other physical contact, and he has never really flirted with me. I'm a little confused. Is he interested in me, or am I in the friendzone?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcedarwoods:
CedarWoods Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Maybe he's shy. The next time you're out together, ask him to close his eyes.
Tell him you'll stop if he doesn't like this.
Then kiss him gently on the lips.

If he kisses you back, then you know he's way into you.

If he says he needs to think about it, then he might be into you.

If he asks what the heck your doing, then you know he probably doesn't feel the same about you.

Who says girls can't make the first move.
:iconthisismyboat:
thisismyboat Dec 11, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Did you get this out of a Seventeen magazine?
CedarWoods Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Is that a sideways way of saying "bad advice dirtbag?"

And no I didn't.
thisismyboat Dec 12, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Not bad advice so much as advice that sounds like it was pulled from a teenager's mind or a romance novel. I don't feel like forcing someone into a kiss with you is the best way of announcing you like them. I know it's romantic and cute if it works out, but if it doesn't you've just forced someone into unwanted physical contact, which is a really crappy thing to do. At least asking "Can I kiss you?" gives them the option to say no without being forced to participate first.
CedarWoods Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah I guess you're right. So to the O.P ask first.
:iconlexi247:
I say go for it, you never know. You guys sound close enough :)
:iconplaguey:
Plaguey Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Id say go for it. My boyfriend and I have been good friends for years and only recently started dating. We never flirted or gave each other hugs or anything of the sort but we hung out a lot.

If you really like him, i don't think he'd do all that for you because he just wants to be friends. Hell some of my male friends demand I pay for my half a movie xD
So again,
Go for it.
:iconxxcystalthewolfxx:
xXCystalTheWolfXx Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Lol, that was a good vid. I do talk to the guy though. But I'm still not getting any clues though.
"Just ask her using your words! You're not an Avox! Wait, or are you? If you're an Avox, write it down."
Add a Comment: