Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17
:iconimasexycupcake:
hi my name is jamie and recently I have endured allot of online bullying which has caused me to make depression+other issues worse. I used to be a cutter and now people are telling are telling me to kill myself like amanda todd and It doesnt help that I have suicidal thoughts. I have spoken to people about this but they dont really understand+I dont like my shrink. help?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmangekyomarie:
Don't listen to people. Block the bullies, and personally I don't like any shrinks so if you need someone to talk to find a trusted friend or anyone willing to listen for free. I'd be happy to help, if you wanna talk feel free to note me. You have a beautiful life ahead of you if you have the strength to live it and get through these hard times. I know you have that strength, if I had it then you do too. :hugs:
:iconjzslicer:
N: Hello. My name is Nora Stillwater, and I'm the girlfriend of the woman who runs this account. I know what it's like being bullied (in real life and not online, but I still belive I can help) There was a point in my life where I had a knife to my chest, but I just couldn't do it. Not only did Jannette really start coming into my life up to the point of me falling in love with her, but thinking about it now, I still wouldn't have been able to do it. Apparently killing yourself is a one way ticket to hell, and Hell is always worse than anyting life can throw at you. Besides, it's only been a few months since Jannette and I the last group of abusive pricks we kinda had to "hang out" with. Things are better. .. I'm still not totaly happy with my life, but hey, it's better.

I don't exactly know what to say, but this is the only life you have on this earth. Don't waste it.
:iconsatoshi444:
Satoshi444 Dec 12, 2012  Student General Artist
Oh no, please don't do it. Just don't let them feed you with some bullshits and stuff. Taking you down is exactly what they wanted. They do that because you're probably a better person than them. To be honest, I don't like how these low-life scums teasing the same person over and over. Just be strong Jamie.
:iconleighfall:
leighfall Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
What really needs to happen is that you need to delete these online outlets that allow people to harm you emotionally. Facebook or what have you. You don't need the internet to survive or to communicate. Deleting online profiles or blogs and staying off the internet might do you some good.
:iconkyupol:
Dont let it affect you. The more you let it affect you the more it will consume you and hurt you.

Trust me ive been in the same boat. And I used to be suicidal as well.

Im no longer suicidal because the more i learn about this world, the more I realize how mundane and pointless everything is.

And the real thing you need to worry about is spiritual advancement.
:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Dec 11, 2012  Professional General Artist
I use to be bullied all the way through school and thought of killing myself; I even started cutting and still wear the scars today.

What saved me was the thought of what my death would do to my parents; it would have absolutely devestated them, possibly even to the point one or both of them would try to end their lives also. I couldn't do that to them. I thought, why should my personal anguish put them through that; it wasn't their fault I felt this way, yet they'd be the ones left behind to grieve and suffer. It wouldn't have been fair of me to do that to them, in fact, it would have been very selfish of me.
That's what stopped me.

I suggest very strongly that you also think about what your possible death would do to the people you'd be leaving behind and weight that very carefully against your own desires.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Dec 12, 2012   Digital Artist
But do you regret your scars? Personally I love mine, my entire left arm is a testament to it, and those are just the ones that didn't fade away. But I'd never wish them gone.
:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Dec 12, 2012  Professional General Artist
No, I never regret any of my scars, whether they're caused from my past cutting or something else, as I think they tell the story of my life in their own way.

I can remember how I got just about every one of them, while others I think "Gee, I don't remember getting you." while others are from memories I like to look back on fondly when I'm feeling down.

I don't cut anymore because I don't need to, as I face my emotions outright these days. If something hurts me or ticks me off I let it out right then and there; since I learned to do that I havn't needed to release them through hurting myself anymore and it feels great.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Dec 11, 2012   Digital Artist
You know the cool thing about the computer, you can turn it off.
:icontherearenoturkeys:
Play a video game to distract yourself, preferably not an online one. You'll forget about this. I know it seems bad now, but do some offline activities for a while and you'll be just fine.
Add a Comment: