Bad thoughts and I need advice!

I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like there is no point in life.

I know that I have some friends at school who care about me and they would be devastated (I think) if I were to leave in such a manor.

I also know that there are people out there, who wouldn't give two shits about what I do. I hate life, and I don't want to deal with it anymore.

I've broken down three times tonight and I really don't want to have to deal with it anymore.

I mean, there is someone out there that I love, but... *trails off*

Anyways...does anyone know what I should do?
Comments30
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If you really want to go then go, but you will miss out allota cool stuffs [link]
all the best advice is already given. So im just gonna be like this and say.

Life sucks bro. But everyone has to deal with it. Suicide is for losers. Don't be a loser.
*Hugssss* D:
Eh....... Np.
Here's some advice...

Close your eyes... take slow deep focused breaths. And ask the Holy Spirit of God to come to you.

Also... checked out your gallery for 2 seconds and why do I pick up "confused and hurt soul."

And Adam Lambert did not die for you on the cross to take away your sins.

And due to the hostility towards Christianity in this PC world... let me stress that this is not an attempt to force my religion down your throat. But a suggestion you may or may not choose to do. Its just something that worked for me. You have choices.

Cheers and God bless.
I checked the rest of the thread, and saw your reply with more info.
It helps to cry, it's a release, that unless done will be replaced by painful brooding over it.
When you have bad moments in your life, you think that it'll eventually end, and you'll have your good ones again. And you know you tend to have more highs than lows, or the good parts are worth it.
So you have friends that would hate to see you go, and you have someone to love, but you want to end your life because you don't see the "point" to it anymore....
Tell the story to one of your friends and ask them to slap you for me. :stare:
:love:
hang in there things will get better
there is someone who loves you
i bet there are a lot who do
but i know one who really does
well, whatever you try to achieve by suicide wont be helped if you do it. for example are you upset because you made your friends upset? than what do you think killing yourself will do to them?

are you upset because you cant be with the person you love? well how much do you think your chances of being with him will increase if you left this world?

if you "cant take things anymore" than that means you still have much to lose and havent hit the bottom. so at least hang around a little bit more for those thinga that you still have.

you can pm me. we have a small group.

and this is the 5th paragraph (sorry 4 is my unlucky number)
okay ill note you
First of all, if there's ever a point where you're seriously about to commit suicide, please call 1-800-273-8255. This is the American Suicide Prevention Hotline, which is staffed by people who are trained in this sort of thing and can probably provide better help than I can.

But please, don't think that having these feelings makes you some kind of freak. You are completely normal, just like the rest of us. If you really feel this way, then the best advice that I can offer is to go and find somebody to talk to. Yes, it'll be awkward, but if you don't get help then these feelings won't go away.

And do remember that there are people who care about you. Even if the number of people who love you is only two, those two people live in a better world simply because you're there for them every single day. Don't think that you're alone in the world by any means.
Thats a lie. There is a point to life.

Feelings aren't facts. You're only 17, ya know. Times are going to be hectic.

So think about your friends and this person you love, be patient, thats the best thing to do.

Don't let thoughts and feelings rule you, you can stand up to that if you choose.

You're a writer, you know how to invent stories. Some can be pretty convincing. Thoughts will invent some really miserable stories if you let them, so why listen to those stories that are stupid and make you feel bad? Make a good story based on the truth that, yea, life is rough, but IT IS WORTH IT, and so are you.
lol hope its cool, what i said :D
Well yes, you made me blush so obviously its good.
buy a kitten and eat it