Very stressed and could use some love right now

I got sick and missed a whole week of school, and now here I am, still sick, with TONS of makeup work to do and exams starting on Friday. It's a mad scramble, and it's just making me even more sick. I can barely think and could just use a friend right now...
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Aww Im sorry to hear that :(

Here is my love :tighthug: And if you ever need to blow some stress feel free to note me :D
:hug: it'll be alright
If you're relaxed all will go well, trust me
But I'm not relaxed. and I probably won't be. for a very long time.
*hugs* poor guy I'm sorry... It'll be ok
If I mess it up with my exams it won't be :(
Sweety you'll do fine just think positive
What's really got you so upset??
So it isn't just school
View all replies
I actually also should be studying now... tommorow 4 hours dutch exam > <
i already had greek latin math biology and geography.... but im a horrible student and i cant study so i cant really give you advice but i can give you a hug if you like hugs =p :hug:
Until Friday is practically forever!! You have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and all of Thursday night if you need to use it.
Break down what you need to do - write lists. Power through, but take breaks so you don't get burnt out. I usually like to say "I don't get a break until I do X amount of work" - then the challenge is just to make sure your break is balanced to the amount of work you do (so you don't waste too much time, but you don't feel cheated.)
Good luck, and you can do it!

(I'm in grad school, so I know what it's like. Just keep in mind that you can really beat yourself up physically+mentally now by studying like crazy, because you can recover as soon as exams are done! Good luck!!)
Take a deep breath and then let it out slowly. Feel all that stress melting away.
I'm terrible at relating to these situations ,home school haha , I had to work when I was sick *shrugs* I did go to public school once ,terrible place to be. *hugs* I'm sorry ,I am so sorry.
I've been sick/semi-sick for the entire fall/winter season :(
Dude what'd you do ,the karma goddess is angry just kidding their not karma goddess haha maybe a demon ,maybe. I'm sorry man ,I hope you get better...wait ,just stop being sick here ,I don't see the problem ,just stop it man your scaring me.

Seriously though I hope you feel better ,it sucks to be sick.
Awwh! *hugs again* even though I already gave you a hug today xD Hope you feel better Trace :(
Well, you know what they say.

Leave everything for the last minute, and it will only take a minute to get done.
Usually the case. This seems to be how I pattern my work, and unfortunately, I'm good at it. I can write a 7 page research paper from scratch the night before and get an A on it. Because of this, I have no reason to change the habit. Chronic procrastination :(
Good lord do I know that feeling! Well not the exam part but I had a similar experience. *hugs* :iconhugplz:
And it's a mess isn't it? :(
*hugs you* do you want anymore love :3