Details

Closed to new replies
December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

I need Help on some research. can't find much Please

:icondepressiveperson:
Hello, As stated in the Subject; I'm doing a project on Uruguay, and since I couldn't find anything at the library, soo~ I thought (eventhoughilackonlinetime) that I could ask Some people online.
If your from Uruguay, Great! Just what I needed!! But If you know anything in itself about the country help would be nice~
okay here's what I need:
♠Country
•People (Who lives there, Where are they from?)
•Way of life (What kind of things do they do? Way of life, type of foods, and practices)
•Interesting Points (What's the Geography? Weather? ex: Brazil; Tropical rainforest, Location on the Globe)
•Celebrations (What kind of holidays/celebrations do you celebrate there? How do you celebrate different type of holidays/celebrations?
♣Traveling. (I have to put together an advertisement, I'll handle this part, But it'll take the 3rd point and a little of the 4th point.)

If you help and give information Thank You A Whole Bunch!

SPANISH Ver. (had to use translator...sorry if bad Spanish too)

Hola, Como declarado en el Sujeto; hago un proyecto en Uruguay, y ya que yo no podía encontrar nada en la biblioteca, soo ~ pensé) que yo podría preguntar a Algunas personas en línea.
¡Si su de Uruguay, Grande! ¡¡Sólo lo que necesité!! Pero Si usted sabe que algo en sí mismo sobre el país ayuda sería ~:sweat agradable:
bien aquí está lo que necesito:
♠Country
¿El •People (Quién vive allí, de Dónde están ellos?)
¿El •Way de la vida (Qué tipo de cosas hacen ellos? Estilo de vida, tipo de comida, y prácticas)
¿Los Puntos de •Interesting (Cuál es la Geografía? ¿Tiempo? excepto: Brasil; selva tropical tropical, Posición en el Globo)
¿El •Celebrations (Qué tipo de vacaciones/celebraciones celebra usted allí? ¿Cómo celebra usted el tipo diferente de vacaciones/celebraciones?
Viajes. (Tengo que reunir un anuncio, manejaré esta parte, Pero esto tomará el tercer punto y un poco del cuarto punto.)

¡Si usted ayuda y da a Gracias de información un Manojo Entero!

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this forum is about seeking advice from others on personal issues. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:icontheblackbullets:
TheBlackBullets Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
What are Google?
:iconmorthax:
Morthax Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Do your own fucking homework you lazy cunt.
:iconmonsterpaladin:
Monsterpaladin Dec 10, 2012  Student General Artist
I HIGHLY doubt you couldn't find anything at the library.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Dec 10, 2012   Digital Artist
We are not here to do you homework. :icongtfoplz:
:iconcherylblanche:
Are you not acquainted with Wikipedia?
[link]
Add a Comment: