Details

Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

Someone stole my favourite pencil.

:icontalk-to-me-for-help:
It was my favourite mechanical pencil. It was pretty old; my crush drew me stuff with it throughout the years, and I also made some of my best artwork with it. I really loved it, not only for the memories, but simply because it's a great pencil.

I accidentally left it on a desk at school because I realised I was late and just grabbed my jacket and bag and ran into the classroom.
After a few seconds, I knew I left it out, but I couldn't go outside again since I was late.

I left it with a paper on which I wrote some stuff for the Secret Santa we're organizing. Class, date, due data and maximum price.

Next recess, I looked for it, but I only found the paper (quite crumpled) and 'Thanks' written on it.
This means that the thief clearly knew that the pencil belonged to someone in that class, and they didn't just take it by mistake.

I asked people if the recognised the writing and if they saw someone take it, but no one knew.

I was thinking about making a poster or offering a brand new pencil in exchange for that one. I really want it back.

I don't know who stole it, but we aren't many people at school and I will do my best to spot that pencil. My pencil.

What do you think? I would like any kind of advice you'd like to offer, besides forgetting it. I am getting my pencil back.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconuboa-chan:
UBOA-CHAN Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
its just a pencil...? :|
:iconjericawinters:
I hate it when that happens. :|
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
create an underground market for stolen things at school. this will definitely lead you back to your pen, even after 6 years later. believe me it works
...That doesn't sound bad, but I don't plan on spending another 6 years in high school. That means repeating every year from now on... And I don't want to do that.:iconstaresplz:

Thanks for the advice, though!:lol:
:iconsiegeonthorstadt:
i never said during school time hahaha
:iconjulais:
The custodian might've cleaned it up along with everything else. Did you ask them? And be polite to the cleaners... they might help look for it for you.

Otherwise, just let it go. All things in life come and go, especially material things.
I am always polite to them, after all, who keeps that school clean?:)
And yes, I did ask them, but they didn't know anything. I know it was stolen, there's no way a cleaning lady would throw away something by mistake but still managing to write thanks on the paper, right?:lol:

A classmate just gave me a pencil that looks exactly the same, and I love it. I will still take back that one if I ever find it, though.
:iconthisomessedup:
ThISoMessedUp Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Lure them into a trap with the pencil

then

STAB THEM IN THE EYE WITH THE PENCIL

See how they like it when you take their sight.
Nice idea. I shall do that when I lose my mind.

Probably before I turn 20.:lol:
Add a Comment: