Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 48

I have no idea where i'm going

:iconmrspeedypanda:
MrSpeedyPanda Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I'm coming up to adult age soon. 18 is a huge step and I really don't think i'm going to get far. I had to drop out of school because I was failing almost every subject. I have to start work soon, become independent, become an adult and i'm going to be starting TAFE soon. I try to be the best person I can. I don't take drugs, drink and do any other shit. but my mother explodes when I don't want to go for a drive with her like it's a crime. I have no emotional crutches. Dad doesn't really care and Mum is just spastic. I don't really have any trustworthy friends so im sort of alone there. I've been overweight most of my life. I keep telling myself if I ignore everything people tell me and just do what is right, eventually I will become the person I want to be. I've been going to the Gym for months now and im on a diet. It seems to be working so I'm going to keep trying. I feel good for once because I look like im getting in shape :). I think the best thing for me is to be alone. away from everyone. I'm not going on Facebook it's just fucking depressing how ignorant and close minded people are. I think the only time I'm really happy is when im alone.

I'm just going to keep telling myself, "Fuck everyone, you're going to become successful and do what you've always wanted to do."

Is my head in the right frame of mind or should I be thinking differently?
Please give me some tips deviants.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongingerbaron:
Gingerbaron Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I like a lot of people have said here just look at the positives in life. The more time you think about negative it will slowly bring you down. Like you said yourself you are working on your shape and keeping at it which an awesome job! You know that working hard gets achievements so congrates on that. The more you think about turning that milestone the more you will worry, just let it happen and keep on with what you were doing before. With regards to people in general some of them are closed minded like you said but their are other that aren't people just like you, you just have to find them. Starting a course is always a good start meeting people and decided who you like and who you don't.

So try to be open minded with people we all have our flaws but its the good you look into people. Good luck on turning 18 and as you said if you want to become successful you will be driven to meet you expectations! :)
MrSpeedyPanda Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Thank you very Much :)
:icongingerbaron:
Gingerbaron Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Your very welcome my fellow DA
:iconaustralian-spongebob:
Australian-Spongebob Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I think most of your "frame of mind" is right, but some of it isn't. It's really good that you're going to start TAFE and that you are pretty much just trying to be a good person. but I don't think you should have this permanent mind-set that everyone is ignorant and fuck everyone I'll just be alone cause it's better/easier. Everyone needs someone to talk to and have a laugh with, sometimes :)
I have my kitty. He lays on the computer desk and we enjoy each other's company :P
Australian-Spongebob Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
okay, well that's cute and I'm sure your cat completely un-judgemental, not to mention adorable, but you should talk to people too. :) you can talk to me whenever you want :P
MrSpeedyPanda Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Sweet Thank you very much :)
Australian-Spongebob Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
No problem :)
:iconyami-joey:
yami-joey Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student General Artist
Not all people are close-minded and ignorant.. I hope you can open up yourself to those people. :)
I've figured it's okay to be alone, but finding friends who we can trust is a big weight lifted from us..hope that helps..
Thank you :)
Add a Comment: