December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Can I help you?

:iconthemarcher:
TheMarcher Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
ITT: Ask about help with anything.
I am just a normal person, and it makes me happy if I can help someone.
I have fought anxiety, isolation, I was a late bloomer in love, I self harmed, and lots more.

I am not perfect, I might not have an answer but I will try to listen to what you say whatever it might be.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this forum is about seeking advice from others on personal issues. We do not allow help kiosk threads in this forum. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:icondavidfielding3832:
davidfielding3832 Dec 8, 2012  Professional Writer
Yeah, my laptop won't turn on. Can you come up to the 22nd to fix it? On the hurry up please.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Dec 8, 2012   Digital Artist
Dear *TheMarcher

Are you here god? It's me ~siantjudas? Mama, just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
Mama, life had just begun but now I've gone and thrown it all away. Mama, ooh, didn't mean to make you cry.
:iconerarosaimmortal21:
I think you have gotten confused with what this forum is for. You don't come on here to post about helping others if they want help. I know you're trying to be nice, but please read and understand the rules. Others might not be so nice in explaining this.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Dec 8, 2012   Digital Artist
Hi, *TheMarcher

I've been wondering somethings for some time, but I wasn't sure who to talk to. Then I saw your post here glimmering like a beacon of gold in a sea of glitter stained shit. And so I wanted to know. Why is it that some people can't read? Why is it that some people don't realize that the HWL forum is for asking questions, and not for shit like this? Considering that you have so much to give in the way of advice, can you please tell me why?
Add a Comment: