December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 4

No sense and no motivation in life

:iconnici-caty:
Nici-Caty Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello there,
I'm a sixteen years old girl from Germany, so please excuse my mistakes.

So you can read my problem in the headline... I am feeling like my life has lost its sense and so I lost my motivation as well.
My life is pretty complicated and I have big problems, but it seems like my life is changing into something better.
I am in a new class, I have new friends, an almost new life and I have a wonderful plan for an exchange year...

Nevertheless I am feeling sad, depressed and senseless. I can't concentrate anymore and I have no fun in activities I loved before.

I already searched for help and I will get it next week... But will this feeling disappear?
I am so afraid of myself and I want to be good at school again...

So what should I do? Do you have some ideas or expiriences?
It would be a great help, if there are some people out there, who would understand me.
Thank you for reading this.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012   Digital Artist
To me it sounds like you're generally 16.
You're life is 'complicated' and you have 'big problems', but that's about all you get into, just this vague notion that you have a lot to deal with.

I understand, when we're 16, we feel like all our problems are big problems and that no one could possibly understand how complicated our vaguely complicated life is.

But honestly, unless you can vocalize all those problems in a concrete way besides the few abstract examples of not being able to concentrate, or feeling sad or having to deal with new things, they really aren't there. No person on the planet doesn't understand what it's like to not be able to concentrate sometimes. No person on the planet never feels sad. And no person on the planet has never had to deal with new things. These are all normal and mundane things, and not big or complicated.

Best to realize that you're 16 and to stop stressing, because eventually things will get complicated and big, and then you'll wish you had your 16 year old life again.
:iconkeeper-of-pickles:
Keeper-Of-Pickles Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
It's normal to experience negative emotions because without them happiness would be a lesser value.
You will bounce back somehow.
Start challenging yourself.
Eventually time will help you heal.
:iconthanomluk:
thanomluk Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Cheer up! Cheer up! :glomp: You will have to go through it.:strong:
I have experienced before.
Of course we know, study is very important for the your future.
when I lose my mind, I find a hobby, exercise, go to church,date, volunteer, hang out with friends,
but I can't feel good,finally I'm play guitar,it make me surprisingly good. May be you should will find a hobby.:nod:
:iconsolidspy24:
SolidSpy24 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
It sounds as though you could be struggling with clinical depression, although I would talk to a doctor about it first, trust me, I had clinical depression once, and i had to take meds for it, and it made me feel "normal" again :)
Add a Comment: