Closed to new replies
December 6, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 16

Two Guys Both in Love With Me

:iconthetruepoet:
TheTruePoet Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I met Boy A back in February and we had a really strong relationship with him. He was the first guy I ever really loved. We have a a lot of history, but a lot of that history involves bad things too. Boy B I've only known for a few weeks but he already claims to love me. He hasn't treated me as badly as Boy A had at some points, but he also doesn't talk to me that often, whereas Boy A calls me multiple times a day to check up on me and make sure I'm doing alright and stays on the phone when I cry. Boy B doesn't like it when I cry, so I've held back from telling him a lot of personal things. Boy A knows everything there is to know about me and can read me easier than anything.

My heart tells me that I should get back together with Boy A. But my head tells me it's a bad idea because of the way he's treated me in the past. My head says I should choose Boy B simply because he treats me better, but I'm hesitant because of the lack of communication we have.

Which one would be better to choose?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkausawolf:
kausawolf Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Always follow your heart.
:iconamalaazula:
AmalaAzula Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012   Digital Artist
Choose neither. Be single for awhile so you can grow up and know what you actually want in a person. =/
:iconvomitbear:
VomitBear Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Make them fight to the death and then dump the winner! That way the drama never ends. Never!
:iconstarlit-sorceress:
Starlit-Sorceress Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
Depends on the bad stuff that Boy A does. Who broke up with who? Does he call you because he wants to know how you are or because he's being clingy and controlling? It sounds like red flags are going off in your head about him.

Also, by definition, if Boy B doesn't know you, he can't love you yet. If he's interested in you, though, and he's nice, I think it would be worth getting to know him better if you're interested too. :)
:iconpuppy-dangerous:
puppy-dangerous Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
You need to choose Boy C: The boy you haven't met yet.

If you and boy A have had trouble in the past, and you are having doubts, then you don't need to be in a romantic relationship with him. You can be close friends. You can leave it the way it is right now and just see where it goes. Maybe you'll get back together in the future, maybe you will just be good friends.

' Boy B I've only known for a few weeks but he already claims to love me.'

From my experience, you need to avoid this dude. He doesn't know you well enough to be saying things like that.

I've known several guys who insist they are madly in love with me, but the thing is, they don't have to live with me. I am NOT an easy person to be in a relationship with. I'm freaking crazy. I mean, really. That's not a BAD thing necessarily, but these guys can't handle it. If he can't stand being on the phone with you when you cry, and that is something you NEED in a relationship, then you don't need him.
:iconharleykitten342:
harleykitten342 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I like the A guy, but then it depends on how he's treated you badly...I mean like, HOW badly has he treated you and in what way?
:iconcherylblanche:
CherylBlanche Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I agree with `whitesidevampire:

Choose growing up before you get into relationships.

Boy A is likely only attentive because he's hung up on you and wants you back, but he obviously doesn't respect you or you plain don't fit if we are to keep in mind the bad history. People that are nice only with a reward in mind, generally flip if you don't give them what they want, so it might be potentially dangerous to be so close to A, he might actually even accuse you of leading him on.

If Boy B isn't that interested in you, and neither are you in him apparently, you shouldn't just be stringing it along. Your statuses aren't limited to together with x, y, or z, there's being single as well, and when it comes to love, it's a better idea to wait until you're older (I see you're 16), so you can understand people's intentions and your own feelings on the subject better.
If you're one of the ones who feels lonely and you'd really rather not be single, I'd be looking for someone who I'm actually fond of, as you don't seem to care for B.
:iconladyzelda1:
LadyZelda1 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
You seem to have low self esteem and think you either don't deserve better, or can't get better. Why settle for either if their treatment of you is anything but stellar? There are many fish in the ocean and you have sampled only two bottom feeders. Go for the best catch of the day. It can only get better.
:iconpuzzledheartbox:
PuzzledHeartBox Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Take both of them :iconallthethingsplz:
:iconslave2karma:
Slave2Karma Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Chose yourself and take some time off from dating altogether.
Add a Comment: