Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 53

Stop posting minor shit

:iconfxuker:
Fxuker Dec 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
Ohk. I recently found out about this forum of "Help with life problems" and some of the topics ppl put on here a load of crap. Oh no one cares if you have a habit of biting yur nails. No one cares if yur failing school cuhz yur a lazy fxuk making up excuses. No one cares. Ohk. If yur one of those ppl who thinks breaking a nail is a life problem, and go so low to post it on here, gtfo deviant art. It saddens me how I see more comments/replies on these ridiculous topics than other topics like those who have a very mental problem wif em. I even came across someone on here on the verge of becoming a fxuking serial killer due to the depressing situtation he wuhz in. So to all those idiots that are like "Oh I'm just gonna pay attention to the kid who broke her nail, and ignore those in the midst of suicide." Just stop.

Devious Comments

:iconneurotype:
neurotype Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:lock: Please review the forum posting guidelines [link] - this is not a place for ranting.
I'm sorry to all those who had to read my pathetic posts. I didn't mean all the things I said so please don't be offended by any of this.
:iconsinisterstick:
SinisterStick Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
I smell something that is more Complaints material...
(Hint: I'm commenting on it.)
Well, I guess I turned from the nicest person ever to some Troll to ppl now based on one dayum opinion.
I'm not a troll. I'm more of a ghost.
:iconlovely-words:
Lovely-Words Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
So since you're having a conniption fit over people posting stuff that you don't think is important, would you care to explain what your trying to get help with? Because otherwise you just posted in the wrong forum for the sake of being malicious.
Sorry...
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Dec 5, 2012  Professional Photographer
Here’s what prompted their post, if you can believe it: [link]
:iconkizziesama:
Wow... She just totally proved how artists are better than any trained medical professional with her sound, solid advice :stare:
Add a Comment: