I feel like I've fallen in love

I don't know if he feels the same way about me, but I've got a bad case of the feels. Butterflies and what not. plus there's a huge age difference I don't know if i should be at all concerned with that...
Comments7
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
wow supper out of my head last night sorry guys
Ohk. First of all are you sure it's "True love" or just a thing? Like a severe crush? If it's true love, go for it. Ik a lot of ppl who wuhz once in yur position and ended up happy ever after wif the one they love, despite their age difference. Others, well, they didn't go to well because of age differences or simply because the person they feel they truly love, didn't feel the same way back, but then again, this applies to any relationship. Do wuhtever floats yur boat, if this person doesn't like you because of age difference, that person is not worth yur time, trust me on that. But if that person doesn't like you because of something else, and you truly feel you need that person, don't stress yurself about it. To sum this all up I guess, Goodluck finding out the answer!
Age differences only matter if one of the people is a minor and the other isn't. :shrug:
thats not the problem I am 21 and hes almost twice my age
That sort of thing happens, it's natural. The problem is that if you do start dating that it might look creepy for him to be dating you. The best option is to try staying friends, if it's meant to be, it's meant to be and you'll know. At this point though, you really should try to keep your options open.
Well, personally that would kinda creep me out, but if you don't see a problem with dating someone old enough to be your dad then ask him out?