Teachers love to give homework

Can someone help me with my homework. This belongs in here because I need help with my homework and homework is real life. and i am having problems with this because i was stuck on it in class all day. my mom wont help me cuz shes stupid and cant do math. you guys are like my family and family helps their relatives right.

[link]
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this forum is about seeking advice from others on personal issues. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
The forums are not for asking for help with your homework. This thread will probably get locked soon.
"my mom wont help me cuz shes stupid and cant do math."
Wow! That sounds hurtful and extremely disrespectful when i read this.
How about show some respect. If she can't help you, don't force it. You need to figure it out to yourself.
I am not against you, just my advice. Do not expect anyone to spoon feed you.
Two words, Khan Academy.
I'm 13 and I know this shit.

stop being so ricey man.
I am not your family. I don't even know you.

If you're having so much trouble with it, ask your teacher. That's their job, not ours. If you're stuck with it, it's your responsibility to ask about it so that you can understand it. Going on the internet and making a lousy forum to get people to give you answers will teach you nothing. This is not a homework help website. We are not your family, and I have to say, thank the heavens for that. You should have asked your teacher about it in class so that you would be able to do your homework now. Grow up a little and gain some sense of responsibility already.

PS: Here's some other things you might want to work on, while you're at it. Respect, and English class.
i get high grades in english clas
Really? Doubtful. Must be a terrible English class.
no its good wanna see the paragraph i writed?
I can't help but feel like you might be trolling us...
Please, show me :clap:
I've done better :iconsnapeleavesplz:
Hell, why not, it's always entertaining to find mistakes in essays that other people WROTE. :lol:
First off, your introduction sentence is very dull, flat, and does not make me want to read the rest of this paragraph at all. You always need an intro to be exciting so that the reader will continue reading.

Also, you use both "can not" and "can't." Typically, conjunctions are used with informal writing, and using the two separate words is used in formal writing. Decide whether you're writing formally or informally, and then use just that form instead of swaying between the two.

Your first and second sentences are both the same length, and also both very short. Use sentence variation to make it flow smoother.

In your second sentence, there's no elaboration. WHY can't video games teach people to kill? What leads you to believe that? Your seriously lacking in detail.

Good example using a real person, but who the fuck is Devin Moore? Maybe say "For example, a recent case of video gamers being violent in real life is...." Also explain why the video games are being blamed. I need reasons, otherwise there's no way I'm going to believe you.

What article are you talking about? Suddenly you say "the article states..." but I don't know the name of the article, what it's from, and you have no citation. If you're going to mention an article, you have to cite it.

How does it show that violent video games can't affect a person's mindset? How did you reach that conclusion? What evidence do you have?

There is no concluding sentence. Nothing to conclude this idea or paragraph. You really, really lack sentence variation. Your beginning thesis is dull, flat, and three points are not clearly stated. More detail and evidence is needed, you did not explain "how" or "why" for anything. Your paragraph was very dull to read, it was all over the place, you did not cite your sources, there was a severe lack of detail, and it was extremely elementary overall.
View all replies
Google KEY WORDS.

For example, know what integers, product, sum, consecutive, odd, even, etc, all mean. If you do, it will help you greatly.
i know what those mean but i dont get how to solve it

its like

x/1 x+2/2 x+4/3 = 44

am used to doing

x/1 x+1/2 x+2/3 = 30
3x+3= 30
3 3
3x = 27
x=9
Just a couple of points I'd like to touch on here: It's totally disrespectful to insult your own mother on the internet, and considering how you've been trolling on here and disrespecting fellow deviants, I wouldn't expect help if I were you. Also, this shouldn't even be posted here(or on any part of the forums), because "Help with Life" is more for those who are having serious problems and are in need of assistance/emotional support, not homework assistance. If you really have no clue, there's Google for a reason... :shrug:
Thank you, thank you kindly! :bow:
You use Google to look for sites that can help you...it's not going to just give you the answers; rather, it'll give you an idea of how to do it and actually learn how to do it on your own.