Closed to new replies
December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 44

Teachers love to give homework

:iconzurithepersistent:
ZurithePersistent Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist
Can someone help me with my homework. This belongs in here because I need help with my homework and homework is real life. and i am having problems with this because i was stuck on it in class all day. my mom wont help me cuz shes stupid and cant do math. you guys are like my family and family helps their relatives right.

[link]

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Please read the Forum Posting Guidelines before posting as this forum is about seeking advice from others on personal issues. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012   Digital Artist
The forums are not for asking for help with your homework. This thread will probably get locked soon.
:iconvintagewarmth:
VintageWarmth Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012   General Artist
"my mom wont help me cuz shes stupid and cant do math."
Wow! That sounds hurtful and extremely disrespectful when i read this.
How about show some respect. If she can't help you, don't force it. You need to figure it out to yourself.
I am not against you, just my advice. Do not expect anyone to spoon feed you.
:iconkeltzar:
Keltzar Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Two words, Khan Academy.
:iconbleedlings:
bleedlings Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm 13 and I know this shit.

stop being so ricey man.
:iconkhirate:
Khirate Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I am not your family. I don't even know you.

If you're having so much trouble with it, ask your teacher. That's their job, not ours. If you're stuck with it, it's your responsibility to ask about it so that you can understand it. Going on the internet and making a lousy forum to get people to give you answers will teach you nothing. This is not a homework help website. We are not your family, and I have to say, thank the heavens for that. You should have asked your teacher about it in class so that you would be able to do your homework now. Grow up a little and gain some sense of responsibility already.

PS: Here's some other things you might want to work on, while you're at it. Respect, and English class.
i get high grades in english clas
Really? Doubtful. Must be a terrible English class.
no its good wanna see the paragraph i writed?
:iconrendjur:
rendjur Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
I can't help but feel like you might be trolling us...
Please, show me :clap:
I've done better :iconsnapeleavesplz:
Hell, why not, it's always entertaining to find mistakes in essays that other people WROTE. :lol:
First off, your introduction sentence is very dull, flat, and does not make me want to read the rest of this paragraph at all. You always need an intro to be exciting so that the reader will continue reading.

Also, you use both "can not" and "can't." Typically, conjunctions are used with informal writing, and using the two separate words is used in formal writing. Decide whether you're writing formally or informally, and then use just that form instead of swaying between the two.

Your first and second sentences are both the same length, and also both very short. Use sentence variation to make it flow smoother.

In your second sentence, there's no elaboration. WHY can't video games teach people to kill? What leads you to believe that? Your seriously lacking in detail.

Good example using a real person, but who the fuck is Devin Moore? Maybe say "For example, a recent case of video gamers being violent in real life is...." Also explain why the video games are being blamed. I need reasons, otherwise there's no way I'm going to believe you.

What article are you talking about? Suddenly you say "the article states..." but I don't know the name of the article, what it's from, and you have no citation. If you're going to mention an article, you have to cite it.

How does it show that violent video games can't affect a person's mindset? How did you reach that conclusion? What evidence do you have?

There is no concluding sentence. Nothing to conclude this idea or paragraph. You really, really lack sentence variation. Your beginning thesis is dull, flat, and three points are not clearly stated. More detail and evidence is needed, you did not explain "how" or "why" for anything. Your paragraph was very dull to read, it was all over the place, you did not cite your sources, there was a severe lack of detail, and it was extremely elementary overall.
my teacher told me not to put that thats why there is a bracket there. it was a TIED paragraph
(1 Reply)
:iconrendjur:
rendjur Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Google KEY WORDS.

For example, know what integers, product, sum, consecutive, odd, even, etc, all mean. If you do, it will help you greatly.
i know what those mean but i dont get how to solve it

its like

x/1 x+2/2 x+4/3 = 44

am used to doing

x/1 x+1/2 x+2/3 = 30
3x+3= 30
3 3
3x = 27
x=9
:iconallthesepiecesofme:
AllThesePiecesOfMe Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
Just a couple of points I'd like to touch on here: It's totally disrespectful to insult your own mother on the internet, and considering how you've been trolling on here and disrespecting fellow deviants, I wouldn't expect help if I were you. Also, this shouldn't even be posted here(or on any part of the forums), because "Help with Life" is more for those who are having serious problems and are in need of assistance/emotional support, not homework assistance. If you really have no clue, there's Google for a reason... :shrug:
:iconfxuker:
Fxuker Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
Word.
Thank you, thank you kindly! :bow:
:iconfxuker:
Fxuker Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
No problem.
google doesnt help
You use Google to look for sites that can help you...it's not going to just give you the answers; rather, it'll give you an idea of how to do it and actually learn how to do it on your own.
what if i have questions
Well then, in that case, you should discuss it with a teacher, or a friend who understands the material.
:icondc4894:
DC4894 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're having trouble with that? Wow. :no:
yea im only in 9th grade
:icondc4894:
DC4894 Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
They're teaching integers in 9th grade now?? What class is this?
Integrated Algebra
said it on the paper doyy
:iconikiska:
iKiska Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
If your mother's stupid because she can't do this, surely it means you're a moron for not being able to figure it out either? :pat:

Perhaps if you stopped writing shitty threads you would be able to concentrate on doing your own work more easily. :aww:
shes dumb because shes like thirty something and dont know that and i just started learning it
:iconsimplylemie:
SimplyLemie Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
We're not your family and you are rude to call your mother stupid because she can't do math. Now, listen in school and if you can't do your homework, either ask your teacher for help, or some of your classmate.

To add on that: go to your English classes too, you seem to be needing them.
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Really :|
your smart so you can help right?
You don't understand that this isn't actually a life issue, and that the forums are not for homework help.
ys it is. if i dont know it then i wont get any points on the regents and ill be a hobo
The forums are not for homework, especially this one. No one will feel sorry if you can't do your easy homework.
Add a Comment: