Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

What to do about Stolen art? Please help.

:iconkandi-2:
Kandi-2 Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
My friend stole my art.
She's claiming its hers and its ticking me off- understatement, but I dont cuss though Im bursting with anger. She won't admit I drew it and I love that picture. It's one I forgot at her house.
I want to punch something.

Hard.

I feel like I could fight someone right now. Why is she being so tortuous ? She WON'T. LET IT. GOOOOO.

:iconpissedoffplz:

I don't know what to do anymore. :iconlazycryplz:

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012  Student Interface Designer
In that case please see FAQ #155: How do I report a deviation which I think breaks the rules? :)

When you need help with dA please see our Need Help? thread, as specified in FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
She uploaded it. Also, I was drawing a picture she gave me an idea of what I should draw. I drew it on her style, but its mine and now Idk what to do. No rude comments plz.
In what way did she 'steal your art'? in that you left it at their house and they don't want to give it back? or they upload your art and say it's theirs, i.e. copyright infringement?
She uploaded it. Also, I was drawing a picture she gave me an idea of what I should draw. I drew it on her style, but its mine and now Idk what to do
:iconinvaderzima:
InvaderZima Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
it would help if we knew who it was, if more people know then more people will react
More reaction is not necessarily beneficial, however. It's more likely to cause bad (such as harassment) than good. ^^;
:iconpakaku:
Pakaku Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Ask her to draw more of it.
Add a Comment: